Accounts out for 2010 - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The figures are all there, debts stays the same, wages increased, no player purchases since 1985, hows that for expert analysis?

Not sure why they dont just rename the Club, WeGoWithWhatWeGot FC.

Anyway, Dave said it best :

•Gate receipts and catering down by 9%
•Weakest balance sheet ever - £33.6M (£28M last year)
•Record operating loss of £13.8m excluding the one off sale of Bellefield for £8.4m

I expect more then the cutting and pasting what up on a Toffeeweb article to be fair, in terms of analysis.

I havnt even looked at the accounts so im not saying they are good or bad, ive looked at some of the headline figures at this point but i will go over them and i will explain them fairly. Im just asking those who have said strongly their opinions at this point to offer a similar analysis, rather then regurgitate what others have already written on different websites.

At least have a go lads?

Last edited:
Hardly surprising that gates are down during a recession.

You mean the same recession thats been going on for the last 3 Years?

I bet we all know SOMEBODY that wont go cos of the way the Clubs being run, I know I know at least 2 people that stopped going cos they think Kenwrong is an utter blert.

And if hes still in charge next March when my Season Ticket renewal comes in the post, it will be getting shredded.

I expect more then the cutting and pasting what up on a Toffeeweb article to be fair, in terms of analysis.

I havnt even looked at the accounts so im not saying they are good or bad at this point but i will and i will explain them fairly, im just asking those who have said strongly their opinioons at this point to offer a similar analysis, rather then regugitate what others have already written on different websites.

We havent bought a player for 2 Years
We have sold 5 Players this Year

And our CEO says we are a well run Club.

2months after our Chairman said "He begs the banks not to pull the plug".

Can you smell that? I can.

You mean the same recession thats been going on for the last 3 Years?

I bet we all know SOMEBODY that wont go cos of the way the Clubs being run, I know I know at least 2 people that stopped going cos they think Kenwrong is an utter blert.

And if hes still in charge next March when my Season Ticket renewal comes in the post, it will be getting shredded.

And if the recession is the case then surely all clubs would suffer similar drops in attendance.

But they haven't.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739

So its all gone on interest then?

Dunno havent seen them myself.

Im sure lots will have gone on "Other Operating Costs".

Anyway, the headlines show what we all know, Turnover is the same, Wages have gone up, Debt is the same, pretty uneventful, as I say, I want next Aprils Accounts and I want them NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.