2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

I think he had every right to speak to the ref in that moment mctomminay and garnacho should of been booked in that instance so think he's every right to feel agreived

Absolutely. There was a communication that went out this year, in that players who 'kick the ball away' (can't think of exact wording) will be punished by yellow cards. The marking of the moment it is considered an offence to do so is signalled by the refs whistle. There was two occasion that they did that, as clear as day, yet the ref let it slide. That was a clear deliberate decision by the referee to not apply the laws of the game, driven in my opinion, entirely by the colour of their shirt. To make it worse, he books Doucoure for bringing it up with him.

He is frustrating
Has goals in him but he misses easy chances and buries the hard ones. Feel at home he needs dropping or pushed deeper if Onana is out and try another option behind the striker. I’m fine with him starting there when we are away from home. His goals prove he is threat more away from home.