Transfer Rumour Abdoulaye Doucoure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have I? Interesting.
If you watched him last year against us at Goodison, you surely wouldn't say that's all he can do. Because he can clearly score, create, pass, tackle, pick off passes, run with the ball, etc. He's pretty good.

If you watched him last year against us at Goodison, you surely wouldn't say that's all he can do. Because he can clearly score, create, pass, tackle, pick off passes, run with the ball, etc. He's pretty good.

I remember him doing nothing for about an hour in the game before, funnily enough, Capoue started to run the midfield again in the second half and we fell apart. Oh and he jumped dead high to score a header which was pretty impressive. But apart from that no, I didn’t come away thinking “wow what a player that Doucoure is, wish we’d sign him”.

How is he in the twilight zone (or should I say sector)?

Of course.

I think Delph was brought in for competition, depth, but yeah, tactical flexibility. No question. Having Gbamin and Delph together with Gomes is definitely a change. That's why I think we went after Doucoure as he's considerably better than Delph. It could also push Sigurdsson into the left forward position potentially, but we went for Iwobi instead.

Doucoure isn't better than Delph mate. This season will prove that fact.

Scored more goals then Bernard, Gomes and Gana combined last year.

I remember him doing nothing for about an hour in the game before, funnily enough, Capoue started to run the midfield again in the second half and we fell apart. Oh and he jumped dead high to score a header which was pretty impressive. But apart from that no, I didn’t come away thinking “wow what a player that Doucoure is, wish we’d sign him”.
Capoue was running the midfield in that one, too? You sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.