2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t believe anyone slagging him off. he’s keeping us up atm
Right now, he is our most important player. He is what makes the press work and he is chipping in with goals and assists on a team that can't score. If we stay up, it will be because of Doucoure, like Richarlison, Iwobi, and Pickford did for us last year.

A blood and thunder getting in the oppositions faces role suits him. Terrifies me if we are trying to keep possession, so best used as is.

Really would love to know what he said to Lampard (or his coaching staff) 😆
Seems like Lampard is one of those ex-players as a manager who gets frustrated at his players lack of ability and shows it outwardly, resulting in arguments and fights. You can't manage like that, if fights got physical like reported, it is very unprofessional. Doucouré looks happy again.

Tell you what Dookie keep this up and you'll still be here next season!

Obviously Gueye has one more year on his deal, and Garner is here, so we might be saying goodbye to Onana if we still have no money to spend - the squad needs improving if we want to avoid this situation next season or want to push for promotion.

Tell you what Dookie keep this up and you'll still be here next season!

Obviously Gueye has one more year on his deal, and Garner is here, so we might be saying goodbye to Onana if we still have no money to spend - the squad needs improving if we want to avoid this situation next season or want to push for promotion.
We have too many defensive minded midfielders, Dyche has hinted at that already, so some will have to be moved on imo.

We have too many defensive minded midfielders, Dyche has hinted at that already, so some will have to be moved on imo.
Definitely! I'd be getting rid of Holgate (no need to buy a replacement), not taking up the option on Coady (Branthwaite is his replacement), waving goodbye to Mina end of contract, and putting Godfrey on the list for £10m and hoping for a taker.

Centre halves Tarkwoski, Keane (not that I particularly want him here, but I think Dyche likes him so he won't be off), Branthwaite and get one more in either on loan up an up-and-coming player from the Championship, which may or may not the division we're in next season.

Gueye, Doucouré and Garner central midfield options, if it's sell to buy it's got to be goodbye Onana, and definitely regardless of that Iwobi on the list too, and of course Maupay.

A perhaps bigger issue will be getting rid of Gomes, Gbamin and Alli as they are 100% not getting a single minute again for us. Most likely is us playing 75% of their wages for one more year until they walk away for free. If we can sell any of those it's a huge boost.

New left back, centre half, central midfielder, winger and striker. Five in, plenty of money generated from sales, major wage savings from out of contract players.

Status
Not open for further replies.