2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he think he was good enough to get in the French squad not so long ago or am I thinking of someone else

We wont ever know for sure if he has kicked off. But if he has then he should be reminded his career consists of rennes granada and watford. With who'm he got relegated with.
Amazing reading comments about how he was right to speak up. He needs to look in the mirror. He's been a major part of the problem.

We wont ever know for sure if he has kicked off. But if he has then he should be reminded his career consists of rennes granada and watford. With who'm he got relegated with.
Amazing reading comments about how he was right to speak up. He needs to look in the mirror. He's been a major part of the problem.
Hmm tricky one. I don't like it when players sulk.
But to be fair, he hasn't been picked much recently, so there isn't much he can do on the pitch. I actually don't mind him getting annoyed - he wants to play and presumably make a difference and in that match Frank decided to make 2 subs at half time, when we clearly needed to change something else. I don't think he's a great player at all, and bringing him on probably wouldn't have changed anything, but calling out our lack of tactics in the second half (what was the plan actually?) sounds spot on to me.

When you get put in detention but the teacher gets sacked...

doucoure-3.jpg

Hmm tricky one. I don't like it when players sulk.
But to be fair, he hasn't been picked much recently, so there isn't much he can do on the pitch. I actually don't mind him getting annoyed - he wants to play and presumably make a difference and in that match Frank decided to make 2 subs at half time, when we clearly needed to change something else. I don't think he's a great player at all, and bringing him on probably wouldn't have changed anything, but calling out our lack of tactics in the second half (what was the plan actually?) sounds spot on to me.

But the point is his performances on the pitch is why he wasnt getting picked. He didnt look that annoyed at losing on a regular basis when he was on the pitch. And that was even pre lampard.
Show you are arsed on the field when being selected. Otherwise to me its a hollow gesture off it.

Fell out with ex-manager after a disgraceful result for the club against Southampton. He’s a player who possibly should have been playing more than he did recently.
I agree, he should be getting more minutes especially during the poor run we had. We needed something different in the midfield because Iwobi, Onana & Gana was not working.

But the point is his performances on the pitch is why he wasnt getting picked. He didnt look that annoyed at losing on a regular basis when he was on the pitch. And that was even pre lampard.
Show you are arsed on the field when being selected. Otherwise to me its a hollow gesture off it.
Yeah, but he's annoyed about not playing now. When he was playing before and not doing it very well, he was part of the problem. He can't do anything if he's not playing, and he thinks he can help (presumably). I don't think he's half arsed on the pitch, he's just not very good.

Anyway, I agree he's not the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.