2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have liked him or Davies to get on the pitch today when we were being carved open around 70 minutes.

Garner going on ahead of both of them and playing as the deep lying CM was interesting. Lampard certainly likes a tempo player infront of back 4 but had it in my mind Garner was more of an 8 as he was playing there for Forest last season whenever I watched them.

Long since past since Doucoure will get regular minutes so think he'll be moved on in January as assume he has about 18 months left on his deal now?

Garner going on ahead of both of them and playing as the deep lying CM was interesting. Lampard certainly likes a tempo player infront of back 4 but had it in my mind Garner was more of an 8 as he was playing there for Forest last season whenever I watched them.

Long since past since Doucoure will get regular minutes so think he'll be moved on in January as assume he has about 18 months left on his deal now?
Think this is the last year of his contract, we might have an option to extend by a year.

Him and Davies out of contract in the summer, if we offer either of them a new contract suspect it’ll more likely be Davies as he’ll be lower wages.

He’s yesterdays man, reckon he’ll be gone either January or in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.