2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

PKwalnuts

Player Valuation: £5m
A very Doucoure performance. Unless he scores or assists I always get the impression he could have done better, don't know why I have such high expectations for him, but he just has so much ability, that I want more from him than the basic midfielder we get mostly

mmmmsnouts

Player Valuation: £35m
He was asking for trouble bumping and grabbing in the box so much. I thought he got away with manhandling Sterling earlier and you couldn't really complain about the penalty. He was beaten badly, put both hands around Chilwell, and swung his leg in at him. If he doesn't give away the penno Chilwell might have scored anyway.

JohnRoss23

Player Valuation: £8m
I might have to go back and watch some of the match again because I’m not sure why people are praising him so much, maybe I was too critical of him after that silly foul.

jazzy

Player Valuation: £50m
He actually played well but that challenge was ridiculous and cost us the game , regardless of the fact that the previous free kick should never have been given.

AussieToffee11

Player Valuation: £8m
Had a very good first half, breaking up play, and was actually distributing it relatively well, which is normally a weak spot.

Without the penalty, I think we would be talking about him like Tark and Iwobi.

As a member of a Gana, Onana, Iwobi and Allan midfield group, we finally have competition for places, which will only help them all get better.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Doucoure didn`t make the tackle. Chilwell threw himself forward with minimal contact. IF Doucoure was pulling Chilwell back, then how could he possibly fall forwards? soft penalty all day.

I've already said it was soft mate, but it was clumsy and I'd be demanding it if it was us. It was clumsy and if it had gone to VAR they'd have looked at his hands trying to grab Chilwell and say "yeah that's a pen"

Muggins

Player Valuation: £60m
Massive concern is that he genuinely believed it shouldn’t have been a penalty.

He bundled the lad over after pulling his shoulders back with both arms, lightly or not you are asking for trouble. You just can’t do that and if he doesn’t realise this it will happen again, and pulling shocked faces and pleading to the ref is only going to frustrate the team manager and fans.

Sadken

Player Valuation: £6m
Massive concern is that he genuinely believed it shouldn’t have been a penalty.

He bundled the lad over after pulling his shoulders back with both arms, lightly or not you are asking for trouble. You just can’t do that and if he doesn’t realise this it will happen again, and pulling shocked faces and pleading to the ref is only going to frustrate the team manager and fans.
And mina was about to tackle him

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks