2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, he doesn't fit the type of player Lampard wants mate, Gueye, Iwobi, Garner, Onana, hell even Davies all have better touch and way better passing than him.

He brings the work ethic, hard running and physicality but he's lacking in those other areas
The proviso would be that all players appear to be improving and performance often depends upon the players surrounding you. For me the jury is now out upon everyone except Rondon (too old) and Mina (too injury prone) so happy to wait and see.

Tbh mate I think Liverpool were more than happy with a draw as well and more than happy to not have a player sent off, like he should have been.
Their players may be satisfied, but they don't show it by raising their hands.
If you have pride, you will never celebrate a draw against RS. Duncan Ferguson would never do that. That's the mentality, and our mentality has fallen shamefully low.

Every single post you have put up is negative, most slagging the team off. Based on that and the fact that there is a faint aroma of uric acid coming from you I would suggest you may well be a cult member?

In which case ruminate on this my friend, you have spunked all your money on Nunez and already he looks a fifth of the player Haaland is. Your title charge is over already, and the addition of Haaland means City will probably win the CL this year. Grim days ahead for the mighty reds!
You're talking nonsense. I'm not interested in them, and I don't want to talk about them. Your father must be theirs, so talk to him about Nunes.

Inappropriate Behaviour
A) Smells like a kopite.
B) Being a kopite isnt something you inherit, like a title or a car. Stop being such an obvious kopite.
You are 7 years old or your IQ is at that level. What a conclusion?!?!

Their players may be satisfied, but they don't show it by raising their hands.
If you have pride, you will never celebrate a draw against RS. Duncan Ferguson would never do that. That's the mentality, and our mentality has fallen shamefully low.
If you were in any way a blue and actually watched the game, you’ll know the feeling after the game was that we deserved the point from what was a brilliant game of football. Everyone from Frank to players to fans knows that most years that game goes against us after Coady’s goal got ruled out

You say Ferguson would never do that, I remember he celebrated hard as most when we famously stole a draw at the pit in 96/97 so don’t come in with that crap

You are 7 years old or your IQ is at that level. What a conclusion?!?!
At least im not masquerading as an Everton supporter while doing nothing but spewing kopite nonsense. Like, come on man. If nothing else, we have a history to be proud of, we are still the 7th most winning club since the beginning of the Premier league. Only manure, Arsenal and the rs has won the premiership in the history of English football more than we have. No Everton supporter would call us a 'small club', because we clearly are not. Put that in your conclusion pipe and smoke it.

At least im not masquerading as an Everton supporter while doing nothing but spewing kopite nonsense. Like, come on man. If nothing else, we have a history to be proud of, we are still the 7th most winning club since the beginning of the Premier league. Only manure, Arsenal and the rs has won the premiership in the history of English football more than we have. No Everton supporter would call us a 'small club', because we clearly are not. Put that in your conclusion pipe and smoke it.
Technically Blackburn, Leicester, Chelsea & Man City have won the premiership more than us. I know you mean League titles, not just the Prem ?

Doucoure is likely to show more than he has shown when surrounded by players that weren't up to standard, but he doesn't really fit what Lampard is trying to do. Gana and Garner are more what Lampard wants out of a more defensively-oriented mid.

I would be surprised if the club picked up the option at what it will cost. I suspect that after this window, Lampard is likely to trust Thelwell to find him players that fit the profile of how he wants to play.

Doucoure is likely to show more than he has shown when surrounded by players that weren't up to standard, but he doesn't really fit what Lampard is trying to do. Gana and Garner are more what Lampard wants out of a more defensively-oriented mid.

I would be surprised if the club picked up the option at what it will cost. I suspect that after this window, Lampard is likely to trust Thelwell to find him players that fit the profile of how he wants to play.
Naughty, naughty @Martin Alvito , do you not know yet that the only good players we recruit are hand-picked by Bill himself. Plus, all bad decisions are the fault of Moshiri because he is absent and not anywhere near the club to make them.

Well, that is according to certain posters on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.