2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you so openly mock an assertion like that if you're a blue?

I smell a kopite.
Because I don't want those crap players like Davies, Gbamin etc any more. How many derbies did they won? At the end of match they celebrate a draw against RS like division 2 small club?!?!

I can't be Kopite unlike you whose father, brother or grandfather support RS.

Because I don't want those crap players like Davies, Gbamin etc any more. How many derbies did they won? At the end of match they celebrate a draw against RS like division 2 small club?!?!

Davies started in the team that won at Anfield for the first time since 1999, playing the whole match.

Every single post you have put up is negative, most slagging the team off. Based on that and the fact that there is a faint aroma of uric acid coming from you I would suggest you may well be a cult member?

In which case ruminate on this my friend, you have spunked all your money on Nunez and already he looks a fifth of the player Haaland is. Your title charge is over already, and the addition of Haaland means City will probably win the CL this year. Grim days ahead for the mighty reds!

To be honest I think both teams celebrated the draw as the game could of gone either way. Let’s have it right, both teams rode their luck to gain a point.

And right now, as in within the last two decades, history will tell you any point is a good point against Liverpool who have had the better everything on and off the field. We have to remember we have just got a point from the European finalists, it’s not a good result, it’s a great result.

We get injuries all the time. We need a squad. If he is our 5th choice CM (debatable, Garner has not even played for us yet!) then we will be doing something right.
Think looking at the way Lampard has no worry about playing younger players mate it'll be quite soon we see Garner

Watch the celebration of the VAR decision by the away fans. celebrating not going behind.

Also you can celebrate a performance after the whole of the media narrative that Lampard is out of his depth, overrated manager... and him flatly showing them they're wrong, and need to focus on Slippy G's failings.

Watch the celebration of the VAR decision by the away fans. celebrating not going behind.

Also ou can celebrate a performance after the whole of the media narrative that Lampard is out of his depth, overrated manager... and him flatly showing them they're wrong, and need to focus on Slippy G's failings.
That’s because we were ontop at that stage and they knew if that goal was given we probably go on to win the game. The counted their blessing as we did when they hit the bar and post numerous times. It was the fairest, best 0-0 I have seen in a long time, and hopefully that shows how well we are doing and what we can do in the future.

The media will say we haven’t won a game, I say we are 5 games unbeaten. Arsenal will be hard on Sunday but again let’s remember they play away tomorrow evening and therefore we have had more recovery. If we play a similar game as we did against Liverpool then we can win that game. However a draw away, take them all day.

Tbh mate I think Liverpool were more than happy with a draw as well and more than happy to not have a player sent off, like he should have been.

Anyone checked on this fella recently?

A) Smells like a kopite.
B) Being a kopite isnt something you inherit, like a title or a car. Stop being such an obvious kopite.

Status
Not open for further replies.