2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan this summer was to get rid of people. There was no plan to build.
Get that but having lost Iceland and then choosing to get rid of James meant two of our most productive creators gone, without being replaced. In the meantime we kept deadwood that contribute nothing. But if a funny plan if you ask me. You can’t take all those goals and assists and chance creations out of a team that wasn’t exactly free scoring last season and not expect to see an impact. Inevitable we’d struggle to create this season and here we are.

Get that but having lost Iceland and then choosing to get rid of James meant two of our most productive creators gone, without being replaced. In the meantime we kept deadwood that contribute nothing. But if a funny plan if you ask me. You can’t take all those goals and assists and chance creations out of a team that wasn’t exactly free scoring last season and not expect to see an impact. Inevitable we’d struggle to create this season and here we are.
We got rid of those we could. The deadwood are ours I’m afraid, no one will take them.

It’s quite clear that we had to reduce our wage bill in any way we could to avoid a penalty. That WAS the plan. Without it we could be facing a twelve point penalty.

We have blown our best chance until the stadium is delivered. It is survival until then.

We do no have the money to get rid of him even if Morshi wanted to.

We removed most of our creativity and replaced with inconsistencies like Gray and Gordon and none entities like Iwobi

Of the three main players he signed for the grand total of £1.7m, two have been great. The issue predates Benitez.
No mate. Two had a few great games at the beginning of the season with occasional flashes of greatness after that.
Their performance levels have dropped back to what they were at their previous clubs.

No mate. Two had a few great games at the beginning of the season with occasional flashes of greatness after that.
Their performance levels have dropped back to what they were at their previous clubs.
I think they have been decent additions. Without a talisman striker they are not effective as there job is to basically provide a front man. We ain't got one and Rondon and Richie certainly ain't up to the job. Think we need to look at some others in the team that don't offer anything.

We got rid of those we could. The deadwood are ours I’m afraid, no one will take them.

It’s quite clear that we had to reduce our wage bill in any way we could to avoid a penalty. That WAS the plan. Without it we could be facing a twelve point penalty.

We have blown our best chance until the stadium is delivered. It is survival until then.

We do no have the money to get rid of him even if Morshi wanted to.
I feel we gave ourselves a 12 point penalty by having zero creativity after getting rid of James, knowing siggy was unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.