2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grays first tough was also perfect. Just a brilliant goal all around.

My only concern for the Duke is he gets tired later in the season. We don’t have the depth to give him a rest any given week.
I agree with this mate, we (hopefully) have Gbamin and James who cover two parts of his game. This squad, although thin if it avoids catastrophic injuries should be in the mix and Doucoure could turn out to be a Yaya Toure, or dare I say, Slippy type player. I am enjoying his brilliance.

Grays first tough was also perfect. Just a brilliant goal all around.

My only concern for the Duke is he gets tired later in the season. We don’t have the depth to give him a rest any given week.
This will be where they need to give some minutes to Gbamin. Need to get him up to pace as well so there are options.

Summed upEvertons performance last night. When he was good he was outstanding but as per everyone else , with the exception of a first half shot was dire in the 1st hour of the game

He'll get his breaks.

The bonus about a season leading up to a world cup is that there are International Breaks galore.

To start the season, we've got three months on the spin with a break in the middle. More than enough time to recharge his batteries.

He just needed letting off the leesh. It could easily have been done last season, with or without James in the side, and wasn't on enough occasions.

He was excellent last night, even when we weren't great.

I agree with this mate, we (hopefully) have Gbamin and James who cover two parts of his game. This squad, although thin if it avoids catastrophic injuries should be in the mix and Doucoure could turn out to be a Yaya Toure, or dare I say, Slippy type player. I am enjoying his brilliance.
Not seen anything from Gbamin yet. I hope you’re right but until he shows something and stays healthy, I won’t consider him as someone we can rely on to spell Doucs or Allan.

Status
Not open for further replies.