2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Spadge Vernacular

Player Valuation: £30m
Grays first tough was also perfect. Just a brilliant goal all around.

My only concern for the Duke is he gets tired later in the season. We don’t have the depth to give him a rest any given week.
I agree with this mate, we (hopefully) have Gbamin and James who cover two parts of his game. This squad, although thin if it avoids catastrophic injuries should be in the mix and Doucoure could turn out to be a Yaya Toure, or dare I say, Slippy type player. I am enjoying his brilliance.

Bluestar

Player Valuation: £25m
Grays first tough was also perfect. Just a brilliant goal all around.

My only concern for the Duke is he gets tired later in the season. We don’t have the depth to give him a rest any given week.
This will be where they need to give some minutes to Gbamin. Need to get him up to pace as well so there are options.

jazzy

Player Valuation: £35m
Summed upEvertons performance last night. When he was good he was outstanding but as per everyone else , with the exception of a first half shot was dire in the 1st hour of the game

barneygumble

Player Valuation: £70m
He'll get his breaks.

The bonus about a season leading up to a world cup is that there are International Breaks galore.

To start the season, we've got three months on the spin with a break in the middle. More than enough time to recharge his batteries.

carolinablue232

Player Valuation: £70m
I agree with this mate, we (hopefully) have Gbamin and James who cover two parts of his game. This squad, although thin if it avoids catastrophic injuries should be in the mix and Doucoure could turn out to be a Yaya Toure, or dare I say, Slippy type player. I am enjoying his brilliance.
Not seen anything from Gbamin yet. I hope you’re right but until he shows something and stays healthy, I won’t consider him as someone we can rely on to spell Doucs or Allan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks