2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he has too many moments where he's lost his man as he gets a shot away from a good or even great area. Also on the ball he's pretty questionable.
Interesting.

I do think that people have jumped the gun a bit by declaring him the answer after just a few appearances at centre-back, but I like what I've seen overall.

Interesting.

I do think that people have jumped the gun a bit by declaring him the answer after just a few appearances at centre-back, but I like what I've seen overall.
I see him as the ideal player if he can get it together mentally but to this point there haven't been many games where he's done it. His recovery speed is an amazing asset but he kind of makes it everything which isn't good.

I hope we aren't rushing him back too soon as the last player who was fit ahead of schedule was Digne and he hasn't got back to his previous level yet.

Just happy to get a little closer to what we had at the start of the season with him and Allan back.

Hopefully he is actually fit and we aren’t rushing him back.
It was a fracture I think? Not a delicate muscular/ligament thing. Match fitness might be lacking though.

We've lost 2, won 2 and drawn 3 since Doucouré got injured. We are 8 points off 4th with a game in hand, in my opinion we were an Abdoulaye Doucouré injury from a serious top 4 push.

Status
Not open for further replies.