2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was times yesterday when there was gaps in the final third to carry the ball and drive into but didn’t! He should be doing this more often as I’m sure that’s what we bought him for.

Defo top player material but right now has only played well when the team has, need him to be creating something special while those around him are off form

Very happy to see Abdoulaye Doucouré scoring against Fulham, especially considering his goal turned out to be the winning one. Really want to see him getting in the box like that more, making a nuisance of himself and causing problems for the opposition.

For the stat fetish weirdos out there.

Abdoulaye Doucouré yesterday..

91% pass accuracy
85 touches (the most)
11 ball recoveries
3 tackles completed
6 interceptions
2 clearances
0 fouls committed
1 goal scored

Personally I don't give a toot - the lad is a very good player for us, and there's more to come.

Some still writing him off and saying he's gash......we don't deserve nice things.

Man of the match imho.
Screenshot_2020-11-22-18-06-47-95.jpg

For the stat fetish weirdos out there.

Abdoulaye Doucouré yesterday..

91% pass accuracy
85 touches (the most)
11 ball recoveries
3 tackles completed
6 interceptions
2 clearances
0 fouls committed
1 goal scored

Personally I don't give a toot - the lad is a very good player for us, and there's more to come.

Some still writing him off and saying he's gash......we don't deserve nice things.

We don't want nice things.

Hoping Gbamin will free him up to be a driving force for us going forward

If Gblammo can sit and hold effectively we'll be sound. Allan and Doucoure seem to have quite a bit in their locker going forward.

Im hopeful about Gblammo, but it's a big ask for anyone to play that deep role, nevermind someone who's been out for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.