Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see this going right to deadline day
That’s a couple of games i to the season, I think it will be done before a ball is kicked, probably just trying to sort out what gash player to thrown in as part of the deal! I guess Davies or Besic

Thats my thinking - im honestly more excited about this one that the Rodriguez one - we are desperate for 2 big galoots in the centre of the park to get about the pitch.

Im sicking of watching no pace lightweights letting players run through them without so much as a tackle going in.
No pace lightweights is definitely the best description of our current midfield;)

Plenty of ongoing speculation regarding Allan and Rodriguez, this one however seems to have gone a little quiet. Have a hunch this one won’t happen if the other two are completed. We’ll see.

Plenty of ongoing speculation regarding Allan and Rodriguez, this one however seems to have gone a little quiet. Have a hunch this one won’t happen if the other two are completed. We’ll see.

A lot of the speculation on the other two have been through the foreign press. All seems a bit more relaxed her.

Reckon it will happen.

We are still negotiating over the fee and/or who to send Watford on loan as a makeweight. We do need all 3 just to remove any lingering doubts on Davies and the Ghost getting anywhere near the side

We are still negotiating over the fee and/or who to send Watford on loan as a makeweight. We do need all 3 just to remove any lingering doubts on Davies and the Ghost getting anywhere near the side
Agree I hope we sign all three too obviously. Just have a lingering doubt we have the finances for all 3 and it was just a case of sticking our fingers in many pies to see which ones.....how do you finish off that saying? You get my drift!

Yes he will definitely leave Watford this summer
So there a big chance we will get him, unless we back out

Was there not a number of articles on Thursday stating a deal was close and the beginning of the player going on loan to Watford idea?? Wouldn't call that going quiet...

Adam Levanthal who is a trusted Watford source says it'll happen as all 3 parties want it to. Just negotiating a fee.

Was there not a number of articles on Thursday stating a deal was close and the beginning of the player going on loan to Watford idea?? Wouldn't call that going quiet...
This loan a player to them could work well if we offload one of the deadwood. Sandro the one that may work ..

Status
Not open for further replies.