Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £25m
Let me start a rumour I want to come true.

It's not unrealistic, with the type of players we've been attracting recently, and I can't see any room for him in the other top6, so , welcome to Everton!

I don't think our system, or even any modern midfielder can be exclusively holding or attacking, and I think he could do both, either with or instead of Gana, and definitely as a replacement for Schneiderlin and as a partner of Davies.

Davies-Ramsey / Gana-Ramsey looks good on paper to me, and not just depending on Gylfi to string passes together might be good. Our midfield 3 do not make runs into the box like Ramsey does, which will also add goals, assists and space for the strikers to score as well.

He'll be perfect in either the midfield 'central 2' or even in the Gylfi attacking role as a back up. Or else I'm just on an afternoon crazy trip

BBC Sport
Contract Talks Break Down

Let me start a rumour I want to come true.

It's not unrealistic, with the type of players we've been attracting recently, and I can't see any room for him in the other top6, so , welcome to Everton!

I don't think our system, or even any modern midfielder can be exclusively holding or attacking, and I think he could do both, either with or instead of Gana, and definitely as a replacement for Schneiderlin and as a partner of Davies.

Davies-Ramsey / Gana-Ramsey looks good on paper to me, and not just depending on Gylfi to string passes together might be good. Our midfield 3 do not make runs into the box like Ramsey does, which will also add goals, assists and space for the strikers to score as well.

He'll be perfect in either the midfield 'central 2' or even in the Gylfi attacking role as a back up. Or else I'm just on an afternoon crazy trip

BBC Sport
Contract Talks Break Down
Doesn’t pass the Zattest so it won’t happen

There are three top-tier central midfielders that are all available on a free next summer, they are Ramsey, Fabregas and Hector Herrera. We should try our best to get at least one of them. All of then will be after massive wages, but getting them on a free saves us loads of money, even if we offered them 250k a week.

There are three top-tier central midfielders that are all available on a free next summer, they are Ramsey, Fabregas and Hector Herrera. We should try our best to get at least one of them. All of then will be after massive wages, but getting them on a free saves us loads of money, even if we offered them 250k a week.
I'd love Herrera me, proper boss snide and can really play.

Status
Not open for further replies.