A week is a long time in football

Status
Not open for further replies.

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
After Artetas injury:( - todays below par victory against the baggies and boros shock home win against the RS has everybodys outlook on the banker home quarter final next sunday changed?

Mine has - personally im shi*ing it :oops:

I still think Boro have trouble playing away. I think we'll obviously play much better than today. Hopefully Rodwell will be back for the game, and Saha will be fit to start.

We didn't play great against the Baggies but we're still working out a method post Arteta. Pienaar and Osman will be better for the runout yesterday, as will Saha. Hopefully Fellaini will be back to match fitness before long too.

The Rs had about 5 chances to score today and i mean clear cut chances, so thats a good thing. Downing was amazing, i feel sorry for our RB.
Downing did have a good game and generally looks tidy in possession but he just leaves me cold. I also know there's a lot of fans of the lad on this forum but I have to reserve adjectives like amazing for performances which set my pulse racing and young Stuart has never done that for me. I've got no such worries for our full back

Downing did have a good game and generally looks tidy in possession but he just leaves me cold. I also know there's a lot of fans of the lad on this forum but I have to reserve adjectives like amazing for performances which set my pulse racing and young Stuart has never done that for me. I've got no such worries for our full back

I agree, im not his greatest fan, i think hes average, but yesterday, from what i saw he ran the show. He looked a different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.