A tail of two businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
TALE!!!!

Well one who realised the game was now a business 30+ years ago, the other ran like Arkwright’s corner shop.

Isn’t it fitting that the player they signed on Jan 1st scores the winner, while our lot apparently did nothing until the window opened.

If Moshiri has any sense, he’ll start the clearout tomorrow.

Last edited:
Tale.

Sorry for being knob, I hate when people correct grammer, but I thought I’d point it out before someone goes grammer ted.

I think it’s less about money and more about profile myself mate.

Last edited:
Well one who realised the game was now a business 30+ years ago, the other ran like Arkwright’s corner shop.

Isn’t it fitting that the player they signed on Jan 1st scores the winner, while our lot apparently did nothing until the window opened.

A dogs tail or a cats??

temporal paradoxes all over the shop

TALE!!!!

The lot need to, F Sam bill elstone woods, the tea lady.

TALE!!!!

Until about 3 - 4 years ago, we'd mostly sign good players for reasonable fees while the RS signed players of varying quality for huge fees. Now it's the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.