A table that shows how unlucky we've been this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thread, and it is obvious we have been a little unlucky at times this year, though these things even themselves out over the course of a cliche.

The RAWK is strong in this thread. I actually remember an almost exact same thread on there this time last year and we were ripping them to pieces. You make your own luck, and we have only ourselves to blame for this seasons failures.

Fairly certain that at that time, we had the same if not more hits in the woodwork than them which was added hilarity to the claim. It's like arguing that "if they'd only have turned so many of their draws into wins they'd be top of the table".. when they're not even top in table of draws.
There's a difference in kopite behavior that generally has to do with them feeling they have the right to change decisions/outcomes to suit them, disregarding that every other team has at least the same amount if not more of the same decisions/outcomes going against them.

Now kindly refrain from the phrase as it's badly tittish behavior.

Fairly certain that at that time, we had the same if not more hits in the woodwork than them which was added hilarity to the claim. It's like arguing that "if they'd only have turned so many of their draws into wins they'd be top of the table".. when they're not even top in table of draws.
There's a difference in kopite behavior that generally has to do with them feeling they have the right to change decisions/outcomes to suit them, disregarding that every other team has at least the same amount if not more of the same decisions/outcomes going against them.

Now kindly refrain from the phrase as it's badly tittish behavior.

Haven't a clue if it's the statistics are factual, but I'm constantly being told if games were decided on possesion alone they would be first in the league, lol, bless.

What about a table that takes into account points won/lost through inept refereeing like the two we were cheated out of v Newcastle. I'm pretty sure I've seen a website before that has that. Can't remember its name though. Anyone?

rightresult.com used to do it...great read and showed that we would have finished in top four on few occassions. hasnt been around since 2007 or sonething but one called debatabledecisions.com is which seems less strict and not as entertaining but does indicate a swing of something like 12 points in favour of arsenal and spurs against us. united generally unaltered but any member of usual top four under threat is usually favoured and those challenging suffer

It can only take one trip to cause you to start accusing friends of being Kopites....

Stay safe. Stay out of Rawk.

internet_safety_check.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.