A sneaky bet on the title next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title might be a bit much to hope for but a concerted push for a Champions League placing is 100% on with the players we have. The only one who might still leave is Pienaar and in that instance I'm sure we'd be after Donovan in a heartbeat and have change to spare.

I really hope we can do something to sign Landon without losing the deep voiced God botherer though.

I'm saying for the last four seasons or so, that we'll be champions of england again, before the RS will. Got and still get an awful lot of stick for that from my mates, but slowly but surely they start to back down.

We need to keep this squad together though, to make this dream become a reality.

If Everton win the title next May I will do a streak across Goodison.

I think there's more chance of me buying a pack of streaky bacon at half time.

Three things we can be sure that will happen, Moutinho, Donovan and Pizzas, league championships are a different story.

Brilliant performances in the last few weeks really have to make you think, how good can this team be?
We had the worst start to the season we could possibly have an now suddenly were 5 points off Villa who by most people are saying "having there best season EVER".
4th is a possibly, however its now up to the team to play against leser teams the way we played against Chelsea and Utd

If I were a betting man, I wouldn't bet cause it's to easy to lose money, but if I did bet I would bet on Arsenal to win. A sure bet not to win is Liverpool.

I'm with you Bruce. I can see what most can't. Like that weapon behind me with the one toned voice just gobbing off - he ******* bores the [Poor language removed] out of me with his whiny droan - moaning at every single player.

We have beaten Chelsea's full strength team, and we had 3 or 4 important players missing.

Today the same.

It's all about realising your potential and going out there and doing it. Today for the first time since we beat them in the 80's we actually went out there and said, **** you Man U, this is a better side than you - how about that?

Anyone else who doesn't agree with me or Bruce needs to **** off to Kipper, and I'm not joking.

:)

HAHAH i like you

:D

So long as we don't sell our key players (Like Rodzilla etc) or at least replace those with better players, I think that next year will be that breaktrough year we've been talking about for the last three years.

Chelsea, for me, are the strongest team in the land. They'll win the PL this year and will be the team to beat next year.
ManU are way, way too reliant on Rooney. This will be their undoing. They can be devastating, but at the same time if you rattle them and get stuck in, I believe they are quite beatable.

Personally I think next season we can and will break into the top 4, but will probably still finish 12-15pts behind the winners. If we can finish better than that (say, within 10pts) then we really can start thinking about a serious title challenge the following year. At the moment, though, despite the last two results, there is still a big gap over the course of a full season.

Status
Not open for further replies.