A little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £15m
Please move this topic if needed,

Does anyone know what the home shirt was in 1958 and if they are available to buy?
Thinking of a Christmas gift for me old man.

Cheers

Try Toffs mate, nothing 58 specific but some nice retro gear

Legend1.jpg

They wore the same kit from 57-62. Blue shirt (obviously) white V neck, white cuffs.

It wasn't our most glorious era so you would be hard pushed to find a retro kit as there simply wouldnt be the market for it. Closest you would get is the 66 cup final kit or 48-54 from Toffs which isnt that close to the 58 kit.

I mean you could get a normal blue shirt and get a badge put on it but...effort, actually its quite likely we didnt have any badge on it then and it was just a plain shirt.

They wore the same kit from 57-62. Blue shirt (obviously) white V neck, white cuffs.

It wasn't our most glorious era so you would be hard pushed to find a retro kit as there simply wouldnt be the market for it. Closest you would get is the 66 cup final kit or 48-54 from Toffs which isnt that close to the 58 kit.

I mean you could get a normal blue shirt and get a badge put on it but...effort, actually its quite likely we didnt have any badge on it then and it was just a plain shirt.

Plain blue t-shirt sounds like a cheap present lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.