A conversation i heard today

Status
Not open for further replies.

street end

Player Valuation: £15m
Whilst minding my own business in work I over heard two work colleagues discussing football in general (they are reds by the way) when the conversation turned on "how are you getting to Barcelona".... I rolled my eyes and kept working away as you could cut the smugness with a spoon, "I'm going from such a place to Barcelona and taking this flight".... (I'm thinking to myself must be going to Barca away in champions league) then comes "Yeah but what train are you taking to Madrid? Because im meeting our mick in this bar".... I just looked up and thought you can't be talking about the final already????? But yes they were... Surely its only Kopites who would dismiss Barca over a 2 leg game and take it for granted that they are in the final already.... Does anyone else have to put their ears through this kopite behaviour.... Just for the record, i hope Barca turn you over.... had to share, rant over

unfortunately they believe that if they grab an away goal then they will win over 2 legs

they believe that their Defence is the best in the world and will not concede more than 1 goal to Barca so worst result would be 1-1 at Nou Camp and then they will of course win at Anfield the holy grail

they are deluded to nth degree

unfortunately they believe that if they grab an away goal then they will win over 2 legs

they believe that their Defence is the best in the world and will not concede more than 1 goal to Barca so worst result would be 1-1 at Nou Camp and then they will of course win at Anfield the holy grail

they are deluded to nth degree

....to be fair, they have a great chance. I think they should be favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.