7th Place - Yes or No

Do you want Everton to finish 7th and go to the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the old "sorry I double locked all the doors, I forgot you were out"
Happened a mare of mine
Ended up sleeping in a small porch in the puddings of rain from 1am till 7-30
His wife is known to be a C U next Tuesday of the highest order
She once threw all his clothes in a bath full of cold water just before a Christmas night out
He went to the do in a pair of clean overalls he had in the car

Happened a mare of mine
Ended up sleeping in a small porch in the puddings of rain from 1am till 7-30
His wife is known to be a C U next Tuesday of the highest order
She once threw all his clothes in a bath full of cold water just before a Christmas night out
He went to the do in a pair of clean overalls he had in the car
Cor, she sounds on a different level.
My mate, just a few weeks ago had to sleep in the garage on a sheet of celotex under a dust sheet cos he got locked out.
Years ago, my wife went out and I got pi55ed at home, went to bed having locked the doors. She spent about 2 hours in the freezing rain trying to wake me, even tried to shimmy up the drain pipe. Eventually I woke for a wee and heard her sobbing at the front door. I opened it and she totally broke down, wailing and throwing herself to the floor. It had been quite traumatic apparently.

Why does this make me happy?

I'm just amused that it's classed as a tinpot cup.

Roma, Monchengladbach, Villarreal, Marseille, PAOK, Feyenoord, Anderlecht all down to participate as it stands.

Ultimately, it's 13 games to win a European trophy, go see Everton and make some great memories. What's the alternate? Just miss out and then next season qualify for the Conference League? lol Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.