6 fans arrested on two coaches heading to Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's not entirely true.

The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985 means it is an offence to be in possession of alcohol on the way to a designated sporting event.

This does include possession of alcohol on the railways or other PSVs, while there are also quite ambiguous yet equally draconian by-laws which state:

There's a fair few others parts as well which mean if you're deemed unfit (for numerous reasons) you can be asked to leave.

The issue with the train is whether the train is principally being used to take people to or from a match, which means it is often overlooked or is unenforceable.

I’d guess it was the coke that the bizzies were after

Paedophiles roaming the streets, shootings and knifings at an all time high and this is how the police choose to focus their meagre resources, what a joke.

If the driver really was on drugs then the police were 100% correct to stop and arrest him

I've got no time for people who drive under the influence. It's an incredibly dangerous thing to do

As for the lads on the bus, yeah I'm not really arsed if people do drugs so long as they don't cause any bother, but they were probably in the wrong place at the wrong time

Was anyone off here on the bus in question? I saw one of the coaches pull in to the stadium at about half past 7. Don't know if that is normal or not but seems late to me, so I guess they were held up for quite some time.

That 'on the street' interview after the United semifinal did us no favours. We are red hot.

isn't the internet great in that way, we can all reference something like that from beards ago and we all get it.

Was anyone off here on the bus in question? I saw one of the coaches pull in to the stadium at about half past 7. Don't know if that is normal or not but seems late to me, so I guess they were held up for quite some time.

Had family on it, it was going from the oak at 2pm, they were kept for 2 hours so swerved it and went the pub because a drive to Cardiff at 4 o'clock wasn't worth it by then

Status
Not open for further replies.