The Safest Job in Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the welcomes like, lids.

But FFS show a bit more ANGER. Everton keep lying down and taking humiliating beatings like EFCNIK takes from me*

* "bants" that babe x

Perfectly decent post, ruined...

Why? I get exactly where he's coming from.

You cringe when you see the RS diving and cheating to a win, right?

Well, I cringe and I'm embarrassed when I see us playing anti-football like your common Bolton or Stoke, like we've just got promoted and doing anything to pick up a draw.

RFUS is 110% spot on in this post.

Why? I get exactly where he's coming from.

You cringe when you see the RS diving and cheating to a win, right?

Well, I cringe and I'm embarrassed when I see us playing anti-football like your common Bolton or Stoke, like we've just got promoted and doing anything to pick up a draw.

RFUS is 110% spot on in this post.

Perfectly decent post...

Except all three promoted teams are playing far better football than us!

I just wish he'd go into a game without saying 'they've spent more in the transfer window than us' or 'I don't have confidence we'll be able to score' like he did today. Hardly an inspiring battle cry.

I think the fact we can't muster a shot in the last two games is a worrying indication that our tactics have been figured out and that Moyes needs to think up a new game plan.

At Finch Farm, in training do they have one goal? The objective being to defend it then get it into the other half, retreat and then prepare to defend again?

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, let slip the Dogs of War! Come on lets be 'avin ya

great post rfus... pretty much sums it up but i would like to think we could get sven or ancellotti

Mate, you can be embarassed by the football or board etc. but I take exception to saying you're embarassed you support the club itself. Everyone's edgy at the moment, so I took the wording at face value.

Mate, you can be embarassed by the football or board etc. but I take exception to saying you're embarassed you support the club itself. Everyone's edgy at the moment, so I took the wording at face value.

I'm embarrassed by our manager, our board and the performances of our players. The tea ladies and kit man aside, that means I'm embarrassed by pretty much every facet of Everton.

It's only because I love the club so much that I'm embarrassed, really. If I wasn't arsed then well... I wouldn't be arsed!

Status
Not open for further replies.