Joey Barton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger the blue

Player Valuation: £8m
Joey Barton for me if the chance came along to get him would be a great signing for us,i know he's got loads of baggage and has had his fair share of off the field problems,but you cant doubt his ability on the pitch!
If Arteta leaves and returns to Spain if the latest rumours are to be believed i for one would take a chance on Barton,I would imagine he'd be on/want less than what Arteta is on.

Joey Barton for me if the chance came along to get him would be a great signing for us,i know he's got loads of baggage and has had his fair share of off the field problems,but you cant doubt his ability on the pitch!
If Arteta leaves and returns to Spain if the latest rumours are to be believed i for one would take a chance on Barton,I would imagine he'd be on/want less than what Arteta is on.

He has nowhere near the ability of arteta and will never come here as long as moysie is manager.

Perfect signing for us really, other than his attitude, and Moyes doesnt like to play the players with an attitude, hence Lescott and Heitinga

The big question RFUS and Chico would Maarten be up for signing Joey Barton?

I think he would. And with Jol's unrivalled man management skills, on the pitch he'd turn him into an assist machine, and off the pitch he'd have have him donating half his wages to charity and feeding the homeless on sundays.

It's about time we got another psycho, big Dunc has been gone too long and the lovely Pat is but a memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.