Caption Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Jagiekla: "can you understand a word he's saying lad?"

Baines: "I wanna go home"

jagsandbaines2.jpg

"I wish i was Legthon Baines" - Joleen Lescott.

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Jags "That gypo better stop sniffing my hair"
Baines "wonder what me mars cooking for tea"

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Jags and Baines 'wish we didn't stand infront of that fairy Andy Carroll, really should have put the bums to the wall' Lescott 'i wish Andy was cuming up behind me!)

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Behind every 4 mill Everton buy there is a 35mill Liverpool player waiting to implode.

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Jagielka: "Bainesy lid, you understand a word of this?"

Baines: "No, mate. Get Jol in."

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Hi Guyz

Ok, lets play some 5 a side. Lets pick captains

Everyone take one step forward if you feel you've been worth your transfer fee

Mr's Lescott and Barry, did you just hear what I said?

Status
Not open for further replies.