Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never was going. Just a wish by some machiavelian kenwrongers.

Can we get back to some proper footie now?

But everything I've read in this thread tells me that Super Villa are on the way up and will be challenging for honors next season (with Lerner's backing) while Everton will be lucky to be mid-table next season.

Oh, wait, that isn't gonna happen. Why? Because it's as clear as day (to most of us)

But everything I've read in this thread tells me that Super Villa are on the way up and will be challenging for honors next season (with Lerner's backing) while Everton will be lucky to be mid-table next season.

Oh, wait, that isn't gonna happen. Why? Because it's as clear as day (to most of us)

:huh: Everything?

there has been some ****e wrote in this thread, thank f//k its all over with .for me aston villa is a massive football club ,good fan base great stadium its a top top club,even if a certain poster on here says it not,he who knows everything about everything,

wtf??? just heard spuds are looking at hughes to replace ol meltyface,,where did that come from???:blink::blink::eek:

mate works in london says he heard spuds are looking at hughes, says melty face may not be there much longer, trying to find out more, may just be a rumour, but with football . you never know. whens melty faces trial by the way?

Ah right. I didn't even know he was on trial for anything....

Couldn't see Hughes going there, think that Harry will be there for another season at least. Hughes is ex-Chelsea after all and those to clubs are huge rivals...

I personally could not see it, but hey what do I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.