Park End Retail Development: cancelled 'until next year'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already knew this was the case, and the only surprise is that the news has emerged now rather than in the summer.

Everton are terrible at absolutely everything...

Already knew this was the case, and the only surprise is that the news has emerged now rather than in the summer.

Reason for 'delay': "Complex Legal Matters" = they just figured out that there's no such thing as a free lunch and have pulled out.

lol I like the tent

1552-0906-2919-4338.jpg

Lets be fair here, it hasn't been canceled at all. Canceling something says it has been scrapped. It hasn't been scrapped, the opening of it has been put back. Obviously it would be lovely for projects to be completed on time and on budget but Britain seems especially bad at doing that. As the Echo article states, it was initially put back from the summer until Christmas, at which point the club thought opening mid-season would cause issues (as big launches seldom go smoothly), so a summer launch would be easier.

Of course it's not ideal but lets not go overboard with this.

It's just plain embarrassing. How long are we serious going to put up with this? I'm doing a dissertation, it's due tommorrow, if i don't hand it in, it's a zero, i get punished. Why are the club not gettin punished for holding us back? Disgrace

Should you post not read "kenright is terrible at absolutely everything'

It's just plain embarrassing. How long are we serious going to put up with this? I'm doing a dissertation, it's due tommorrow, if i don't hand it in, it's a zero, i get punished. Why are the club not gettin punished for holding us back? Disgrace

Behave. Of course it's not ideal but it happens an awful lot. For instance 62% of IT projects go over deadline. It isn't great for it to happen, of course it isn't, but to suggest it is a disgrace suggests a severe detachment from reality. You'd think the events around the world right now would give people a sense of perspective, but apparently that isn't the case.

Behave. Of course it's not ideal but it happens an awful lot. For instance 62% of IT projects go over deadline. It isn't great for it to happen, of course it isn't, but to suggest it is a disgrace suggests a severe detachment from reality. You'd think the events around the world right now would give people a sense of perspective, but apparently that isn't the case.

Why do you bring in the 'events round the world' argument? Bruce, tragedies occur everyday, are we supposed to stop and not do anything because we should always have a sense of perspective. As a paying customer, which Everton like to brand us now, customers, not supporters, i am sick of broken promises, i am am sick of the fact that if i ask what the 'complex legal matters' are, i will get spin and a non-detailed answer.

Again, we get left behind, something which was positive actually happening and we can't even get that right.

If i want to brand it a disgrace i will, because Bruce, it is the latest in the long line of incidents that Everton have failed on, and i think it is unfair of you to use the sense of perspective argument.

Sorry for being passionate, lid, leave the condescending, patronising tones out in future

Status
Not open for further replies.