Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
It's been well documented that his goal against Stoke was his 50th.

He's been here since 2004, he's 30, contracted until he's 35... can he do it?

It's been well documented that his goal against Stoke was his 50th.

He's been here since 2004, he's 30, contracted until he's 35... can he do it?

If he carries on his form from the season so far he has a chance, but will be very difficult. I read that he's now our 37th top scorer of all time.

Different class is our Tim, he's defo got many seasons left in him

If we sign Donovan than yes. the service will be there, haveing Baines, Coleman and Donovan sending them in..

Doubt it, he'll overtake Duncs totally tally for us though, no question.

Keeping this form up he'll be pushing 20 this season, the cheeky little monkey.

Prem goals will be a big ask. In total all competitions i'm sure he'll make it, but he'd have to be on penalty duty in the prem and Moyes would have to not fix the striker department and so continue to use him exclusively up front to make it to 100 prem goals.
Would really like it if he got past Shearers headed (league) goals tally though.

Prem goals will be a big ask. In total all competitions i'm sure he'll make it, but he'd have to be on penalty duty in the prem and Moyes would have to not fix the striker department and so continue to use him exclusively up front to make it to 100 prem goals.
Would really like it if he got past Shearers headed (league) goals tally though.

And how many are that?

Looks like the Blackpool goal was his 28th header.

Edit, yeah Shearer top with 46. Dion Dublin second with 45. And Les Ferdinand third with 43.

Last edited:
THIS SAYS IT ALL.

efc__1289208786_cahill_evertonian.jpg

My son said it's possible Timmy can make the century if he moves to a different Club. He couldn't quite believe him when I said Tim has only ever played for two teams in the UK.

My son reckons if Tim moves to a championship club where he can play more games, he'd get a 100 goals. But either Tim doesn't care to move or no Championship Club is interested in him.

I believe whether or not he scores 100 goals is immaterial, he has enough "firsts" to make us proud. We can all create a category for him, like, the shortest man in the EPL with most headed goals. There's no contest there. Or, the oldest starter amongst EPL players to make 50 goals (as I noticed a lot of players start at 17 or 18, he didn't join the EPL till he was 24).

When he ends his career I think we will all toast him for having given his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.