Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang Elephant

Forum God
It's time to forgive.

Time for Wayne to **** off the leeches close to him, do a Bosman, and come home while he still has a chance to be the player he should have been.

He seems sick of the Hello/Ok wedding media circus, sick of swallowing his pride to play second fiddle to ****s like Ronaldo, sick of the diet book whore, sick of listening to songs about burning scousers sung by his supporters, and sick of his self disgust about taking the dollar at 17 and turning his back on his family, background and friends to chase it.

It's time to forgive.

Time for Wayne to **** off the leeches close to him, do a Bosman, and come home while he still has a chance to be the player he should have been.

He seems sick of the Hello/Ok wedding media circus, sick of swallowing his pride to play second fiddle to ****s like Ronaldo, sick of the diet book whore, sick of listening to songs about burning scousers sung by his supporters, and sick of his self disgust about taking the dollar at 17 and turning his back on his family, background and friends to chase it.

He didn't seem sick of shooting for £1,200 a goal with Premiership Jen not so long ago though did he?

And he didn't seem sick of appearing at Stretford's court case either.

Just sayin mate/lad/lid

Nice thought mate, I'll let the majority answer you tomorrow, the sentiment is decent - but the thing with blues is we don't forget. The manner in which he left, the way he spoke about Moyes - too much I think?

He had his chance to wear the shirt with pride. Instead he shat all over us when he fancied a move. I don't doubt he's a great player but he's also a loathsome little man not fit to wear the beautiful blue shirt.

It would be good if Rooney was to run down the last 20 months of his Man Utd contract and leave on a free but it probably wont happen. Even if it did would we offer him enough to come back to Everton? We would offer him £50,000 less than Man Utd are paying him now. If they offer a new contract it would probably be close to £100,000 a week to play for Everton. I doubt we are worth around £5M a year to him. He will come back one day. But it wont be till hes past it. (n)

He had his chance to wear the shirt with pride. Instead he shat all over us when he fancied a move. I don't doubt he's a great player but he's also a loathsome little man not fit to wear the beautiful blue shirt.

THIS MAN = CLASS

ballDM0303_468x384.jpg

efc__1177487818_ball1.jpg

THIS ONE. GASH

Wayne-Rooney-Everton-Manchester-United-Premie_1384087.jpg

rooney-goal.jpg

And this lad = CLASS

jack-rodwell.jpg

efc__1282765464_rodwell-cele.jpg

b46e85ca408209395f9eb111a9948683.jpg

Who cares about Rooney?

RODWELL IS THE NEW RODWELL.

ESPNSoccer.net says Fergie might not play wayne at Goodison.. I'm up in the air about starting Berbatov in my fantasy league.. He is on the bench now cuz I dont want him to score vs. us.

Meh, dont care really. I don't hate him, but I don't really like him.

If he runs down the final 18 months and tries to join us, then I wont be arsed either. But I imagine some of you would go livid.

LCAB said it best when he said some on here are suffering from "battered wives syndrome" wanting him back.

IMHO I agree

We're better without him.

Dont think anyone can blame him for moving to United. I think maybe he could have given us another season or two. What I wont forgive him for is the way he spoke about Moyes, and the badge kissing makes me want to rip my eyeballs out just so I have something to throw at him (not that it'd be a very good aim afterwards). And I wont have anyone bad mouthing Coleen, I actually think she's ok. Decent girl overall. But yeah dont blame him for leaving, blame him for how he has acted after leaving. I hate him up lids, I really do. LETS GET ANGRY

ITS ON

Status
Not open for further replies.