3 things for next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro789

Player Valuation: £5m
Without buying a player (we're stuck with most of these anyway), here's 3 things we can do.

Make Holgate captain - they've got no respect for Coleman. Sad but true.
Get them fit - physically the weakest team in PL.
Work on beating the press or stop playing it out from the back.

Yeah I mean if we can’t fix numbers 2 and 3 in the last 6 months I don’t see how it will happen in 6 weeks

Without buying a player (we're stuck with most of these anyway), here's 3 things we can do.

Fitness is key... Age,past injuries & ambition...

Intensity... Fitness,system & energy...

Creativity...Vision,Intelligence,Flair...

I'd like to see less of this shilly-shallying around our own penalty area. Most gola kicks now are short passes to a defender, who passes to another defender, who passes to a midfield player, who is closed down by an opponent and then passes it back to a defender, who passes it back to Pickford, who either starts the whole process again or who simply boots the ball upfield, where our opponents have had ample time to regain their shape and counter our feeble "attacks".

Oh, and can our players please realise that it's not a crime to pass the ball forward.

Need to sort their heads out. Lack mental strength. That and winners mentality. Play them videos of Michael Jordan and show them that talent alone isn't enough.

Find players who can consistently create chacnes.
Find midfielders who can consistently pass/dribble forward.
Find a way to attack without going down the sides and crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.