3 at the back

Sell cleverly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is they have clearly worked on it in training unlike what Bobby used to do. Think we will play a few different formations over the season though.

cheese-on-toast-gif.gif

I think hes using it partly out of neccessity. When your offense isnt clicking yet, theres no sense in giving up extra opportunities on your goal just to open up a not-quite-there offense yet. I expect it will be used a bit early in the season, and against certain teams, it will be interesting to see if RK uses it the whole season.

With Lukaku up top being able to hold up the ball with Del playing off him I would like it. Would like Williams, Mori and another CB signing as first choices if we went down this road. The signing of Bolasie to me says it'll be 4-2-3-1 against most sides with the 3-5-2 against the top teams like he done at Southampton.

Hate the system. The three at the back have to be really in synch and that only comes by playing it week in and week out....which it never is, it's always a stop gap to accommodate shifting personnel around when some players aren't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.