#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Moshiri would be happy with 4th from bottom no one would. I would be furious with the amount of money being thrown around. Must be so frustrating having money and not being g able to spend it.
There's no sign of him being furious - far from it

Pumping good money after bad and expecting a different result is insanity

I doubt careful and prudent investing was how he made his money

Your talking about a multi billionaire here pal, he hasn't done that badly has he, he's increased his wealth since he took over. He's let himself down by the people he's surrounded with at the club and some poorly acquired managers, dof's who have squandered the money backing them.
And he has meddled another mistake.

Do you think that was a bad thing?

Bill staying as chairmen isn't the thing that's harmed us, it's Moshiris interference, Bill might of had problems on his watch, and may of did thing we didn't like, but he never once inflicted the torture of last season on is, or got us screwed by FFP like Moshiri has.
Moshiri delivering a stadium.dosent make up for it, I'd rather have obstructed views and decent football.
Backed benitez to the bitter end. Slagged whose who dared to question him and now continues to brown nose chairman Bill.
A poster with no shame

Well for one he knew not to.spend money we didn't have, something the accountant doesn't understand.
He knew how to stick by and work with a manager, again something Moshiri doesn't understand.
He knew how to listen, and take advice, he gets a lot of credit for bringing in Moyes, who wasn't his first choice, because he listened to someone who had a better idea.

Don't confuse Kenwright as owner AND chairman with Kenwright as Charmen under Moshiris ownership, there different things.

Yes I'll give you that, he definitely knew how NOT to spend money...especially his own, he done that in over 20 years of ownership. Kenwright was the king of austerity.

Well for one he knew not to.spend money we didn't have, something the accountant doesn't understand.
He knew how to stick by and work with a manager, again something Moshiri doesn't understand.
He knew how to listen, and take advice, he gets a lot of credit for bringing in Moyes, who wasn't his first choice, because he listened to someone who had a better idea.

Don't confuse Kenwright as owner AND chairman with Kenwright as Charmen under Moshiris ownership, there different things.
Robert Earl came on the board under kenwright a multi millionaire who was only there to make a quick return on his shares so there was money there they just had no intention of ever spending it.What good advice did he listen to selling finch farm for 13 mill then having to lease it back a million a year for god knows how long , or was it the kitbag deal another peice of good advice the list goes on and on , as for Moyes mate giving him next to nothing every year to spend is not working well with .He is the worst thing to ever happen to us weather it be board member chairman or owner

He would be happy to take 4th from bottom, Mike Ashley style

Robert Earl came on the board under kenwright a multi millionaire who was only there to make a quick return on his shares so there was money there they just had no intention of ever spending it.What good advice did he listen to selling finch farm for 13 mill then having to lease it back a million a year for god knows how long , or was it the kitbag deal another peice of good advice the list goes on and on , as for Moyes mate giving him next to nothing every year to spend is not working well with .He is the worst thing to ever happen to us weather it be board member chairman or owner
Who was your preferred buyer when Kenwright bought us from PJ?
Just out if interest, who did you want to buy the unfashionable club, with relegation battles, poor squad, and debt?

"Yet while the chairman is understood to be so depressed by recent criticism that he may well walk away from the club"

What a drama queen, poor old Bill! Bullied from all sides!

'I don't know why I bother, Jenny, I really don't.'

How does she stick him? It must be like living with a needy child.

So how on earth did the club rack up debt during his ownership?

How?

Go on, I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for this explanation.
Your posts are always eloquent and succinct and factual @BNJ1878, and forgive my late entry to the discussion, but I think you are doing the equivalent of peeing up a rope with this poster, who appears to have some sort of man-crush on Bill. A non-medically induced scotoma.

I must ask, for I am unsure of the facts, but didn't Moshiri need to spend considerable amounts of money to pay off our debts? Was this in addition to similar sums needed to buy back our own property, which we had sold off to remain solvent, and were leasing back?

Not a particularly good scenario, if that was the case, and should blow out of the water any counter point defending the running of the club prior to Moshiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.