#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that was a bad thing?

Yes !

Bill staying as chairmen isn't the thing that's harmed us, it's Moshiris interference, Bill might of had problems on his watch, and may of did thing we didn't like, but he never once inflicted the torture of last season on is, or got us screwed by FFP like Moshiri has.
Moshiri delivering a stadium.dosent make up for it, I'd rather have obstructed views and decent football.

Again your memory fails you mate, when Bill took over ffp wasn't around this ffp thing has been tweated over the years to ensure there won't be another Chelsea or Man City to interfere with the cartel, maybe Newcastle will prove me wrong, they are far richer, maybe not we will see. As for Bill we've had "good times" and no trophies in 27 years 6 of them Moshiri's and I can't see it changing with the current owner and board in place.

On the other side of that argument, Jeff Bezos could be our owner, Amazon could sponsor us for 50m a season and our collection of nodding dogs would still somehow manage to deliver mediocrity, as they have for the past 20+ years.

It's utterly ridiculous that an owner has spent 700m ish and we narrowly avoided relegation. Any uptick in commercial revenue was down to favours from his mate as opposed to a motivated commercial team being driven by an ambitious CEO.

A qualified (and equally important, strong willed board to offer resistance to the) is what this club needs. Not just a different pot to dip into.

As I have said many times, nothing will change at Everton with this executive leadership team. Until they go were simply rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

A vast number of match going fans are still oblivious to this thanks to years of media manipulation. It will take relagation for some to wake up.
I like that
The Amazon Bramley Moore Arena.

On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey.

Still think they are both culpable, Moshiri was the owner but Bill and the rest of the board basically ran the club.
I think this is going too be us for the next two seasons, I actually cant see any changes. When you think about it Moshiri could be quids in when we move, so why sell now, it was different with Roman at Chelsea, he kind of had too, so even though we have lost Usmanov Farhad still owns those shares, and could be happy to take 4th from bottom for the next too seasons, its very very worrying, especially if Silva gets it right this time and Forest and trying there best in the market

Do you think that was a bad thing?

Bill staying as chairmen isn't the thing that's harmed us, it's Moshiris interference, Bill might of had problems on his watch, and may of did thing we didn't like, but he never once inflicted the torture of last season on is, or got us screwed by FFP like Moshiri has.
Moshiri delivering a stadium.dosent make up for it, I'd rather have obstructed views and decent football.
Which is exactly why Moshiri should have come in, looked at how far the club had deteriorated since BK took over and thought:

"This clearly isn't the fella for me!"

Moshiris issue (and its a huge balls up) was not evicting BK and his disciples out the door as soon as he bought his second round.

If he'd installed a professional board and exec leadership, it's fair to speculate he wouldn't be so inclined to poke his nose in, and if he did, he'd undoubtedly receive some resistance?

Why? Because its highly likely those employed would have a proven track record who understand that taking a salary and being happy to be involved eventually catches up with you.

Kenwright, DBB, that joker Sharp, all need dragging out and volleying out of town. Ingles? Honestly no idea.... Its not his fault he's working with Magic Beans and Blood Brothers tickets.

I think this is going too be us for the next two seasons, I actually cant see any changes. When you think about it Moshiri could be quids in when we move, so why sell now, it was different with Roman at Chelsea, he kind of had too, so even though we have lost Usmanov Farhad still owns those shares, and could be happy to take 4th from bottom for the next too seasons, its very very worrying, especially if Silva gets it right this time and Forest and trying there best in the market

Don't think Moshiri would be happy with 4th from bottom no one would. I would be furious with the amount of money being thrown around. Must be so frustrating having money and not being g able to spend it.

Which is exactly why Moshiri should have come in, looked at how far the club had deteriorated since BK took over and thought:

"This clearly isn't the fella for me!"

Moshiris issue (and its a huge balls up) was not evicting BK and his disciples out the door as soon as he bought his second round.

If he'd installed a professional board and exec leadership, it's fair to speculate he wouldn't be so inclined to poke his nose in, and if he did, he'd undoubtedly receive some resistance?

Why? Because its highly likely those employed would have a proven track record who understand that taking a salary and being happy to be involved eventually catches up with you.

Kenwright, DBB, that joker Sharp, all need dragging out and volleying out of town. Ingles? Honestly no idea.... Its not his fault he's working with Magic Beans and Blood Brothers tickets.
That's all well and good, however the club didnt deteriorate under Kenwright, it has however deteriorated massively under Moshiri, it might of stagnated, but it never deteriorated, it went from basket case similar to these days to one that played in Europe and got to plenty of semi finals and at least one final, and didnt have too pray a fan led welcoming parade would help the team stay up

If he'd installed a professional board and exec leadership ?? The same guy who has appointed a countess list of managers and none of them have done well and been the right fit, his recruitment has been a disaster, why do you think he could find a professional board and leadership for a football club?

That's all well and good, however the club didnt deteriorate under Kenwright, it has however deteriorated massively under Moshiri, it might of stagnated, but it never deteriorated, it went from basket case similar to these days to one that played in Europe and got to plenty of semi finals and at least one final, and didnt have too pray a fan led welcoming parade would help the team stay up

If he'd installed a professional board and exec leadership ?? The same guy who has appointed a countess list of managers and none of them have done well and been the right fit, his recruitment has been a disaster, why do you think he could find a professional board and leadership for a football club?
Stagnated on the pitch whilst selling off assets, still managing to get into debt in an industry starting to swell with TV and sponsorship money, selling of property, remortgaging whatever he could, failing in ground moves, need I go on?

That my friend is deterioration.

Moshiri, the very successful businessman? I'd wager can recognise other good business people. Football clearly isn't for him as some of his managerial choices has shown. Employ professionals and let them do a professional job and spend his money wisely on his behalf.

Kenwright and Co have proved time and time again they are incapable of doing anything close to resembling success despite over 2 decades of trying.

Anything else you need help with or are you done for the day?

I dont blame moshiri for trying to bridge the gap and win trophies. Seeing Everton always get close under Moyes but never quite get there was the result of a small budget and moshiri coming in promised a lot.

There are a number of reasons it failed but one person can't be blamed for all of it.

Them European finishes semi finals etc where dispite of kenwright not because of him Peter Johnson was a better owner than Kenwright and that’s saying something. Do you really believe kenwright has been good for Everton ?

Stagnated on the pitch whilst selling off assets, still managing to get into debt in an industry starting to swell with TV and sponsorship money, selling of property, remortgaging whatever he could, failing in ground moves, need I go on?

That my friend is deterioration.

Moshiri, the very successful businessman? I'd wager can recognise other good business people. Football clearly isn't for him as some of his managerial choices has shown. Employ professionals and let them do a professional job and spend his money wisely on his behalf.

Kenwright and Co have proved time and time again they are incapable of doing anything close to resembling success despite over 2 decades of trying.

Anything else you need help with or are you done for the day?
Moshiri the very successful business man who.almost killed a premier league football club, 1.8m budget last summer, wonder how big this one is going to be

If he is successful show me his previous successes in football before he came to Everton? And don't make a fool of yourself listing anything to do with Arsenal as he had zero input there, Kronke wouldn't let him, lucky them.

Moshiri the very successful business man who.almost killed a premier league football club, 1.8m budget last summer, wonder how big this one is going to be

If he is successful show me his previous successes in football before he came to Everton? And don't make a fool of yourself listing anything to do with Arsenal as he had zero input there, Kronke wouldn't let him, lucky them
Since kenwright became chairman give me some examples where’s he’s improved us , least then I can understand your argument because I honest to god can’t think of one

Since kenwright became chairman give me some examples where’s he’s improved us , least then I can understand your argument because I honest to god can’t think of one
Well for one he knew not to.spend money we didn't have, something the accountant doesn't understand.
He knew how to stick by and work with a manager, again something Moshiri doesn't understand.
He knew how to listen, and take advice, he gets a lot of credit for bringing in Moyes, who wasn't his first choice, because he listened to someone who had a better idea.

Don't confuse Kenwright as owner AND chairman with Kenwright as Charmen under Moshiris ownership, there different things.

If he is successful show me his previous successes in football before he came to Everton? And don't make a fool of yourself listing anything to do with Arsenal as he had zero input there, Kronke wouldn't let him, lucky them.
Back to school for you. Read what I wrote and try to digest it.

Good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.