#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad state of affairs we are in at the moment . It's sad to watch blues arguing , bitching, and down right being rude to each other.
I have no idea who Jazz is , I wonder if he is on this forum, and if not, I'm possibly assuming he is seeing on other social media networks,reading the bile and utter nastiness coming his way. He's entitled to his opinion without all the flak, if it's different to others than so be it.
I still look at post match Leicester celebrations and the marvelous unity at the back end of last season and it's hard to see that it's the same set of fans.
I think people who don't believe our players and management are affected by our actions are naive, and if we are in a relegation battle, it will be due to a number of reasons, ourselves included.
I get there are issues for fans I don't have solutions or answers ,but I do know that tearing strips of each other is certainly not the way forward.
I agree. I hope he isn't feeling under the cosh with all this. He's a victim of the club at the end of the day. They used him. The shame lies with whoever set his interview up, not with a fan who wants the best for the club like the rest of us.

No fan should be getting hung out to dry, however much we disagree with their stance or the organisation they represent. The club are the problem, not any fan.

Why are blues using this thread to deliberately antagonise and have a little internet spat with other blues? Go on Reddit or another thread to win your little internet points. Everybody knows the club needs change, by attacking people who say as much you’re just making yourselves look like morons.

Surely no blue is dumb enough to believe that the chairman of our fan advisory board just happened to be wandering by the club's offices waiting to give his unprompted endorsement to a board he depends on for his position at the exact moment sky were there covering a protest agaionst said board?
The Sky interviews with the protesters took place between 12 noon and 12.30pm.

The interview with Jazz Bal at the RLB was conducted by the same interviewer - Alan Irwin - approx two hours later, not at the exact same moment.

That suggests that the RLB interview was pre-arranged for a fairly specific time as it was broadcast live on Sky Sports News.

This protest is a joke and literally serves no purpose other than to mar the upcoming season before it even starts.

Before Moshiri literally EVERY transfer window was doom and gloom before it had even begun.

We all knew nobody of note would ever be signed unless some hidden gems were unearthed from somewhere VERY CHEAPLY, and we did do that a few times(Thanks Davey). This also required us to sell our best players and play a form of transfer lottery EVERY season(If we were lucky).

People have VERY short memories.

Has Moshiri made mistakes?
Big time.

But we are only TEMPORARILY paralysed(Feels like the old days).

You think somebody like Moshiri likes to lose? He's not used to it, and I'm sure in his own mind he knows what he's done wrong and plans to put it right.

I'm certainly not giving up on him yet and I hope with all this tripe he doesn't give up on us.

27 years?
So what?

Just like most clubs..

Just remember where we were a VERY short time ago...

Wanna protest in January when the window is well shut and we're bottom of the league?

Fine, I might entertain that.

Until then, gimme a break.
Is that you Bill?

If fans really want a say in the way the club does business, then perhaps the fans could start funding transfers? For instance 31,500 season ticket holders could fund a £50 million player by putting in £1,600 each and then contributing £250 per year towards his salary. That way the number and price of players would only be limited by the fans themselves.

Are you saying the fans should have bought Richarlison? Seen worse ideas to be fair.

Are you saying the fans should have bought Richarlison? Seen worse ideas to be fair.

Supporters funding transfers and wages isnt that uncommon. Its usually a loan from the supporters club members, so there is a level of legality about it, but that said, its at the lower end of the pyramid.

Supporters funding transfers and wages isnt that uncommon. Its usually a loan from the supporters club members, so there is a level of legality about it, but that said, its at the lower end of the pyramid.

A bit like those Argentinian lads who bought Tevez and Mascherano?

Oh look, contained within the BBC match report, a snippet on the protest.

Another major outlet missing the gist of protest and refusing to name Mr. Everton.

The hold he has over people is utterly ridiculous.

Screenshot_20220724_233513.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.