#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the second open letter sent to Mr.Moshiri by the 27Campaign that has not seen any acknowledgement or response from the owner, I understand that the Campaign are preparing further material and a whole new social media presentation that may/should/will go live within the next day or so.

Why did you think there would be a response to it?

In post #1806 you inferred... another release which will probably create even more divide

Let's agree to see what's said ;)
Exactly, inferred, that’s not an informed opinion. Let’s take today as an example. Positive news comes out about the work that Thelwell is doing. That is immediately turned around as something to ignore because there are bigger problems to be addressed. There is a reason for my inference.

Why did you think there would be a response to it?
I never said that I thought or believed there would be a response to it.
I didn't write it or send it.
However if I had written it and sent it, I would be extremely disappointed that not even an acknowledgement of the open letter having been received was made - a simple common courtesy like "we are in receipt of your letter" would be a start. To not even acknowledge strikes me as rude.

Exactly, inferred, that’s not an informed opinion. Let’s take today as an example. Positive news comes out about the work that Thelwell is doing. That is immediately turned around as something to ignore because there are bigger problems to be addressed. There is a reason for my inference.
It's entirely possible that the writing of the second open letter - whilst not acknowledged or responded to directly by Mr.Moshiri - indirectly prompted the article in the Athletic regarding the work by and impact of Kevin Thelwell upon the club ?

I always like them green scarves the United fans wore, it got a message over, it was visual and it wasn't destructive.
That was a good protest, did it help the cause? I dunno,but it certainly highlighted there was problems
They probably sold them in the club shop for twice the price of the red ones. The owners -who are still there all these years later- would have made a fortune. ;)

It's entirely possible that the writing of the second open letter - whilst not acknowledged or responded to directly by Mr.Moshiri - indirectly prompted the article in the Athletic regarding the work by and impact of Kevin Thelwell upon the club ?
If, and It’s a big if, the letter prompted that, then it’s (again) clear why the campaign is never going to illicit a direct response from FM. The first reaction from the campaign is to minimally accept the improvements and concentrate on their own frustrations at the board, which was nothing to do with the article.

Id expect the clubs owner or board rep to respond to an "open letter" from the everton fan advisory board or the everton fans forum.

I wouldn't expect a club owner to issue a response to a self created anonymous fronted group. That would include GrandOldTeam.

Is that the same FAB who still don't have a website. The same FAB who can't actually provide meaningful details of their last meeting with the club because of the "sensitive nature" of its contents.

Id expect the clubs owner or board rep to respond to an "open letter" from the everton fan advisory board or the everton fans forum.

I wouldn't expect a club owner to issue a response to a self created anonymous fronted group. That would include GrandOldTeam.

He’s responded twice already

If, and It’s a big if, the letter prompted that, then it’s (again) clear why the campaign is never going to illicit a direct response from FM. The first reaction from the campaign is to minimally accept the improvements and concentrate on their own frustrations at the board, which was nothing to do with the article.
I very much doubt that the work being done by Kevin Thelwell is being doubted by too many at all, especially his re-invigoration of the Academy in the wake of the largely disappointing and self-centred tenure of Unsworth.

And the frustrations towards the Board, certainly the Chairman and CEO after they installed, supported and propped up Unsworth, seem justified to me - pity the article in the Athletic chose not to highlight their part in prolonging his tenure and the damage it did to the Academy... being corrected by Thelwell.

Maybe the Athletic article was just the good news story that the club/Chairman/CEO wanted to be put out there to distract from the main thrust of the second open letter ?

Like I've said, I am not part of the Campaign but, I am supportive of what I believe their aims to be - a better club and one that all Evertonians can truly be proud of now and long, long into the future.

The fact that the hapless unsworth and his abject coaching staff were kept on for so long is a damning indictment on this board, how many of that team that won the title were we able to integrate into the first team/ sell for any money whatsoever ? More interested in playing Niasse against a load of kids to feed his monumental ego

An open letter from two bodies that aren't independent of the club?
Dream on.

Status
Not open for further replies.