27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let these people sit there and happy clap them, at least the others are trying to get change within the club.

Id guess there will be a change at the club within the next couple of months because of this.
It’s not fair to say people who don’t want to do it are happy clappers. I’ve already said I won’t do it because I’m not making a 3 hour round trip to the game to miss half of it it’s just not worth it I might as well just stay home and watch it on tv. Other people will have bought tickets for their only game of the season or even life or be taking kids for their first game. Expecting those people to walk out is totally unfair. I’m not criticising the protest I support the idea but let’s not turn it into a with us or against us thing.

It’s not fair to say people who don’t want to do it are happy clappers. I’ve already said I won’t do it because I’m not making a 3 hour round trip to the game to miss half of it it’s just not worth it I might as well just stay home and watch it on tv. Other people will have bought tickets for their only game of the season or even life or be taking kids for their first game. Expecting those people to walk out is totally unfair. I’m not criticising the protest I support the idea but let’s not turn it into a with us or against us thing.
you are entitled to do to what you need to do . we don’t want to divide blues .

Mass placard invasion onto the centre circle on 27 minutes?
Screenshot_20211204_093154.jpg

You are spot on. The willingness to accept any old [Poor language removed] is why it has now come to this.

It's been the same for so long now. I could see it in the people around me the other night. They were annoyed at losing but equally annoyed at the sack the board shouts with one woman asking, "Wtf do people want?"

A lot of Evertonians are just very accepting of us being bang average. Kenwright will be laughing his head off knowing a battling win on Monday night will shut any discontent up.

It's been the same for so long now. I could see it in the people around me the other night. They were annoyed at losing but equally annoyed at the sack the board shouts with one woman asking, "Wtf do people want?"

A lot of Evertonians are just very accepting of us being bang average. Kenwright will be laughing his head off knowing a battling win on Monday night will shut any discontent up.
If he’s laughing his head off over being bailed out by an event that has a <10% of happening I’d be very surprised.

The remote possibility that Benitez is going to ‘shut them up’ by getting a result on Monday is the least of the concerns for the organisers of this.

It wont happen, there will be some who do it but on mass no chance, I can see a lot just not going but going in and walking out 27 minutes later, I'll be shocked.
I have 4 people from Yorkshire by me, are they really going to drive over and go after 27 minutes, no.
3 points on Monday is more important, how about everyone stay for 90 minutes and encourage the players, they need it more then ever.
The idea is to leave their seats for for 5 minutes and return. Double disruption.

It'll cause murder.

Thats fair enough mate but im guessing you want change at the club?
Weve supported this club through some really dark days when a lot shouldn't have even turned up. Where do we draw the line and say enough is enough?

The people we want rid of from the club are so detached from reality its untrue, and more importantly so detached from our fanbase.
Bill and Moshiri probably boast to their mates that we fill goodsion every week and we have the best fans on the world as we follow them everywhere, not understanding the frustration of us get served up dross year after year, but as long as we keep filling the ground and buying the merchandise they're not arsed.

I get your point mate but hopefully with change your 3 hour round trip will be worth it on a weekly basis.

I dont know how involved you are Dave, but that's not the case at all.

I'll be honest, I say this as someone who after Wednesdays debacle wants him gone, most of the people involved in this want Kenwright gone and are worried about it extending to the manager. It would still.have gone ahead regardless of whether Benitez was or wasnt sacked.

Whether that extends to the support base, I dont know.

Personally I want them all gone.
If benitez had been sacked by now this wouldn't be being mooted.

You KNOW that if you're being honest with yourself.

To my bitter experience, Evertonians will put up with all this as long as that stadium dream is in place and they have the right to force a manager out who cant give them the "pride" of top half of the table placings.

This is all about cementing mediocrity, not NSNO.

Anyone who knows this situation inside and out KNOWS this.

Status
Not open for further replies.