27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anybody is happy with mediocrity at all. Not any fans, anyway. There was optimism that might change in 2016 when Moshiri came in and we started to see money being spent. I think lots believed it would come good even when questions were being asked about mismanagement not long after that, and I can’t blame them for thinking that. You have to be optimistic that it will improve.

You said before that fans do have the power to change it. Just out of interest, what did you want the fans to change in five months into a relegation threatened season?
You know what we wanted if you actually bothered to follow the campaign.

Inappropriate Language
Get behind the team for the remaining fooking games will ya’s.

Sack this boolocks off until the summer if ya’s have to do it.

It's always the same. "Ahahaha lad why you crying about it lad the state of yers" as we hurtle towards the Championship.

It’s how people go about things for me. Disagreement is natural , the way some go about it is very poor and that’s not just for one side of the argument to be fair.

I don’t think you will ever get a majority behind these things , I don’t feel it’s in this fan base and you could see during the 27 campaign people were waiting on any mistake, any error, any inappropriate behaviour to jump on to call them out.

From the start I felt they were up against it and there were times I respected some with how they handled some of the most condescending and disingenuous tripe I’ve ever read and heard from Evertonians.

You know what we wanted if you actually bothered to follow the campaign.
For things to just magically improve midway through a season because fans are walking out and coming back. Tell you what would’ve made a difference, demanding an ownership change. But you stopped short of that.

For things to just magically improve midway through a season because fans are walking out and coming back. Tell you what would’ve made a difference, demanding an ownership change. But you stopped short of that.
You reckon he would of sold it before the end of the season ? lol

You reckon he would of sold it before the end of the season ? lol
Definitely not. But probably the same chance of him doing that than suddenly seeing improvements off the back of a wishy-washy campaign.

Like I said, the campaign failed and now supporters of it like yourselves are resigned to blaming other fans for our decline.

Everton has taken that much of a backseat you are never off here lol

most of it I agree with especially the last part

Haha, Everton will always be a big part of my life mate but I just cant get angry with them anymore.

Even if we were in a better position (say were Wolves/Villa are) they aint going to qualify for the CL or win a trophy or title.

I feel the PL is a big illusion and by spending big money on good name players like Coutinho and Jimenez gives fans the opium of hope when corrupt refs, VAR and FFP will always keep them at arms length away from any kind of true success.

Definitely not. But probably the same chance of him doing that than suddenly seeing improvements off the back of a wishy-washy campaign.

Like I said, the campaign failed and now supporters of it like yourselves are resigned to blaming other fans for our decline.
Oh let’s not get this twisted I blame the players above all . they are the one constant failure through all this.

but I will say a lot of our fanbase have got the club that they deserve .

Your campaign was dreadful. It didn’t mobilise the support. That’s on the organisers.

There’s a difference between not wanting to engage in protest and actively supporting the board. I’m hard pressed to find anyone who supports this ownership. However, I can forgive people for thinking that it was going to be different when we started to see money being spent and a stadium being built. We have been let down by the owners, not the fans.
You didn't want to be mobilised, just stood there snarling at people who wanted change

Status
Not open for further replies.