27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I left for the 5 minutes.
I didnt boo anyone or call anyone dreadul names because they stayed.

The huge 45 second chant on 27 minutes was lovely to hear.
It was nice that those chanting were staring at me and my lad directly when they were shouting instead of the players on the pitch.

A bloke downstairs i spoke to was clearly upset he had been called a scab.

It was nice that those chanting were staring at me and my lad directly when they were shouting instead of the players on the pitch.

Fair play for standing by your principles Mate

Not by me it won’t. However last night showed that the majority of our fanbase can’t think beyond one individual football match so I would imagine I’d be in the minority again on that one.
You’ve only got to remember the spirit of the blues nonsense last season. i include myself in falling for that little run.

we celebrate a tackle as much as kopites celebrate a trophy. We reek of a small time mentality. how the mighty have fallen , IMO

Not by me it won’t. However last night showed that the majority of our fanbase can’t think beyond one individual football match so I would imagine I’d be in the minority again on that one.
I refused to watch, again. I felt little joy upon seeing the score. We need wholesale changes before I will enjoy supporting us again. I want Moshiri to stay and I think Rafael deserves a fair crack at it. But everyone else can go. Plenty of players need the chop and all the backroom staff from CEO to boot man can go. Everyone including Dunc.

I stick by this question... would a walkout even have been talked about if we didn't have the injury crisis we had? The answer is a resounding no.

We had the worst injury crisis I've known since supporting the club in the 90s. We're it not for that then I'm absolutely sure we would be sitting in around the top 6 right now and this wouldn't even be questioned. We are only 5 points behind arsenal now.

I think it's a positive that Brands has gone, I don't dislike him but I do think there was a conflict of interest between him and Benitez. I'm quite happy to see what Benitez can do now with a few transfer windows and I see no reason why others would think differently.

When he's had our best players available he's tended to get us results. He will have money to resolve depth issues in January and the summer and things will move forward.

Sure, Doucoure and Calvert-Lewin were huge misses (don't feel it myself with Mina, blokes never fit/liability) but the bad decisions/recruitment by the board over a prolonged period just left us with a paper thin squad.

The 27 minutes lot: when you're in a hole dont keep on digging furiously away.

Instead of trying to figure out why it went wrong you've just spat the dummy out and blamed others for being sheep and not feeling it as much as you do. It's horrendous.

We've seen that a lot in the Benitez debate where some self appointed 'carriers of the true gospel' types have attempted to highlight how they feel for the club more than people who accept Benitez is here.

There's a malaise here with these reactions.

We've had a turnaround of sorts over the last 48 hours and we need to grab that as a fanbase and push on. Regroup and come again.

Fair play mate, to you and you're lad, and I hope he didn't get too bothered or upset by it.

The 27 minutes lot: when you're in a hole dont keep on digging furiously away.

Instead of trying to figure out why it went wrong you've just spat the dummy out and blamed others for being sheep and not feeling it as much as you do. It's horrendous.

We've seen that a lot in the Benitez debate where some self appointed 'carriers of the true gospel' types have attempted to highlight how they feel for the club more than people who accept Benitez is here.

There's a malaise here with these reactions.

We've had a turnaround of sorts over the last 48 hours and we need to grab that as a fanbase and push on. Regroup and come again.
Its all rosey in the goodison garden again stand down everyone , 1 win in 2 months .

so much for the motto being our standard . Wow

The end of the season will tell us our true position, and only then
One Question though…
If we finish between 6th - 10th this season would you give the manager any credit for that

Status
Not open for further replies.