#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Kenwright and Denise, in fact the whole shower, get it right.
Yeah but the wording was correct in the piece, Moshirii owns the club, the mismanagement is under Moshiri, he is the problem.
Never forget he bought a stable club and needlessly created this mess.

Bill Kenwright slowly stagnated the club, Moshiri came in like a wrecking ball to finish the job. I can't stand the pair of them but Kenwrights only here because Moshiri let's him be so rightly the focus should be on Moshiri first and foremost

Bill Kenwright slowly stagnated the club, Moshiri came in like a wrecking ball to finish the job. I can't stand the pair of them but Kenwrights only here because Moshiri let's him be so rightly the focus should be on Moshiri first and foremost
First and foremost is correct, any boardroom changes won't benefit Everton if he stays, in fact with his poor recruitment we run the risk of making things worse

First and foremost is correct, any boardroom changes won't benefit Everton if he stays, in fact with his poor recruitment we run the risk of making things worse
On the other side of that argument, Jeff Bezos could be our owner, Amazon could sponsor us for 50m a season and our collection of nodding dogs would still somehow manage to deliver mediocrity, as they have for the past 20+ years.

It's utterly ridiculous that an owner has spent 700m ish and we narrowly avoided relegation. Any uptick in commercial revenue was down to favours from his mate as opposed to a motivated commercial team being driven by an ambitious CEO.

A qualified (and equally important, strong willed board to offer resistance to the) is what this club needs. Not just a different pot to dip into.

As I have said many times, nothing will change at Everton with this executive leadership team. Until they go were simply rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

A vast number of match going fans are still oblivious to this thanks to years of media manipulation. It will take relagation for some to wake up.

Yeah but the wording was correct in the piece, Moshirii owns the club, the mismanagement is under Moshiri, he is the problem.
Never forget he bought a stable club and needlessly created this mess.

Wish some of our posters could be drug tested, Jesus, or else you have the memory span of a gnat. :)
Last time with you, Kenwright "acquired " our club with a leveraged buy out borrowing off the Gregg family, Johnson who for all his faults, won our last trophy, had the Park End rebuilt and left the club DEBT FREE. When Kenwright finally sold to Moshiri, we were deep in debt, had sold off the family silver, the Park End car park and Bellefield training ground, we were two seasons in hock with our season ticket sales and basically were using shady off shore loans to keep afloat.

Moshiri for all his faults paid off our debts and is currently building us a new stadium on the riverside. The mess was there previous created by Kenwright, there was no such thing as ffp when Bill was the owner, that has helped create this mess, Moshiri has had Covid to deal with which hit every clubs finances, is building a new ground and has been hit financially losing Usmanov's commercial investment, so there are mitigating circumstances. The major mistake Moshiri made in my view was keeping on Kenwright and his mottely crew, a condition of the sale i believe and he and his cronies have helped put our club in the mess it's in.

But don't worry Carlin you can do your usual trick ignore all the facts and come out with your usual crap, Bill is great Moshiri is evil. Again have a nice day in Paradise.

Last edited:

Condition of the sale Bill was kept on as Chairman.

Condition of the sale Bill was kept on as Chairman.
Do you think that was a bad thing?

Bill staying as chairmen isn't the thing that's harmed us, it's Moshiris interference, Bill might of had problems on his watch, and may of did thing we didn't like, but he never once inflicted the torture of last season on is, or got us screwed by FFP like Moshiri has.
Moshiri delivering a stadium.dosent make up for it, I'd rather have obstructed views and decent football.

Status
Not open for further replies.