#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had high hopes for them when they popped up but the messaging has been a mess, and that's being kind.

Whenever they mention their demands I'm always reminded of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition. Asking the owner to listen, engage and act (and if he doesn't, they'll be really annoyed) isn't snappy enough.

"Sack the board" is simple and leaves people in no doubt of what's required. It's what they ultimately want anyway, so cut out the fluff of listen, engage and act.

Listen - Hi Farhad, got a minute?
Engage - The board is useless mate, what gives?
Act - OK, they're gone.

Sack the board. Plus it's easier to chant than Listen, engage and act.

Asking fans to walk out was a bit daft. It cost (then) anywhere between 27 and 49 quid, I've paid, I'll watch thanks.

Arranging protests outside the Liver Building via a WhatsApp group did nothing other that arouse suspicion amongst the wider fanbase. They could have stuck it on twitter to let those wanting to get involved know.

To be fair the last protest at Goodison was much better from an organisation point of view but the date selection was utterly bizzare.

Lots of match going fans are fed up of the board, but apathy means that even those within 30 mins of Goodison can't be bothered to make a special journey when there's no match on.

Protests need to be visible to a wide audience. Staying behind after the Chelsea match (after vociferously supporting the team) would have been picked up and discussed by the pundits in the glass studio at Goodison. Even after the Derby this past weekend, perfect. (I have messaged them with ideas and have not had any response, clearly......they know best)

A random lunchtime protest gets some media attention but not as much attention as the chair of the Fan Advisory Board got during the same feature.

There's lots of good people involved, but it's crumbling. The silence from their official twitter following the weekend allegations is very disappointing and is probably the final nail for quite a few sympathisers.

It's a PR disaster. If the allegations are false, come out and say so. If someone senior in the campaign made an error of judgement, come out and say so.

I really want change, but as Americans would say, they've really screwed the pooch on this one.
The messaging was always atrocious. Never seen anything like it.

Just not coherent enough and made many errors.

Yeah, I had high hopes for them when they popped up but the messaging has been a mess, and that's being kind.

Whenever they mention their demands I'm always reminded of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition. Asking the owner to listen, engage and act (and if he doesn't, they'll be really annoyed) isn't snappy enough.

"Sack the board" is simple and leaves people in no doubt of what's required. It's what they ultimately want anyway, so cut out the fluff of listen, engage and act.

Listen - Hi Farhad, got a minute?
Engage - The board is useless mate, what gives?
Act - OK, they're gone.

Sack the board. Plus it's easier to chant than Listen, engage and act.

Asking fans to walk out was a bit daft. It cost (then) anywhere between 27 and 49 quid, I've paid, I'll watch thanks.

Arranging protests outside the Liver Building via a WhatsApp group did nothing other that arouse suspicion amongst the wider fanbase. They could have stuck it on twitter to let those wanting to get involved know.

To be fair the last protest at Goodison was much better from an organisation point of view but the date selection was utterly bizzare.

Lots of match going fans are fed up of the board, but apathy means that even those within 30 mins of Goodison can't be bothered to make a special journey when there's no match on.

Protests need to be visible to a wide audience. Staying behind after the Chelsea match (after vociferously supporting the team) would have been picked up and discussed by the pundits in the glass studio at Goodison. Even after the Derby this past weekend, perfect. (I have messaged them with ideas and have not had any response, clearly......they know best)

A random lunchtime protest gets some media attention but not as much attention as the chair of the Fan Advisory Board got during the same feature.

There's lots of good people involved, but it's crumbling. The silence from their official twitter following the weekend allegations is very disappointing and is probably the final nail for quite a few sympathisers.

It's a PR disaster. If the allegations are false, come out and say so. If someone senior in the campaign made an error of judgement, come out and say so.

I really want change, but as Americans would say, they've really screwed the pooch on this one.

Everyone was warned that this was always about certain individuals trying to become across as self entitled. One on here who we don't speak about anymore.

Wouldn't be bothered if the current majority shareholder doesn't welcome them to the new stadium.

Concerns over the financing, ownership, leadership and direction of the club continue to hang over the club like a sword of Damocles, and given our current league position, is it time for the 27 Campaign to regroup and seek answers on those key elements surrounding our past, present and future?
#FOLD
Yes, it would be lovely if they had a clue at some point. So far they have been as useful as the Titanic.

Well let’s hope they’ve either taken or are taking their time to regroup and come back stronger because, far too many Blues seem content with the current regime and apathetic towards demanding changes.

It was never going to go anywhere while they were hell bent on tiptoeing around the central problem at the club because they were scared of the stadium being pulled.

It was never going to go anywhere while they were hell bent on tiptoeing around the central problem at the club because they were scared of the stadium being pulled.
I would expect any tiptoeing - if there ever was - would be confined to history.

I would expect any tiptoeing - if there ever was - would be confined to history.

I don’t think it would be. They won’t dare call out Moshiri while the stadium is ongoing. It’s ultimately a half-hearted movement. “We all want the same as you Mosh please listen to us and learn” is absolute nonsense, the fella needs chasing out of the club.

I don’t think it would be. They won’t dare call out Moshiri while the stadium is ongoing. It’s ultimately a half-hearted movement. “We all want the same as you Mosh please listen to us and learn” is absolute nonsense, the fella needs chasing out of the club.
Time will tell mate ??

Concerns over the financing, ownership, leadership and direction of the club continue to hang over the club like a sword of Damocles, and given our current league position, is it time for the 27 Campaign to regroup and seek answers on those key elements surrounding our past, present and future?
#FOLD
100%

Status
Not open for further replies.