#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they go schiz and it sparks proper inner-city rioting throughout Liverpool, Manchester, the whole of the UK, and the rest of Europe!

Your posts in this thread are a load of rubbish

I know lots of reds. If I didnt have reds as mates I would have no mates. They laugh at us because we are absolutely rubbish at football and ran in shambolic fashion. Its nothing to do with our supporters.

And I find it totally ridiculous how so many of our fans are more concerned about having a go at other fans than the failings of the club. Its bizarre.

Well said

I know many people attending today who where against it a few months ago. Gaining serious support now this group.

Don’t listen to the moaning arses.
We'll see. I was for protests at the Arsenal game last year but I didn't agree with the walkout during the game. I thought with the reaction online it was going to be massive, but in reality the reaction showed the vast majority of fans were against it.

I'm not sure this protest today has a mandate tbh. Everyone I know wants change but I don't know anyone going today. Myself and all my close friends are all ST holders.

My concerns are without a mandate of a majority of fans, the club will just dismiss and will be happy to see the fans turn on each other which seems inevitable to me.

It that happens it will be a shame considering its been a long time since the fans was as united as we have been in the past 6 months.

I don't think it's helpful being orchestrated by someone on a different continent who doesn't have the benefit of the feeling around the city.

We'll see. I was for protests at the Arsenal game last year but I didn't agree with the walkout during the game. I thought with the reaction online it was going to be massive, but in reality the reaction showed the vast majority of fans were against it.

I'm not sure this protest today has a mandate tbh. Everyone I know wants change but I don't know anyone going today. Myself and all my close friends are all ST holders.

My concerns are without a mandate of a majority of fans, the club will just dismiss and will be happy to see the fans turn on each other which seems inevitable to me.

It that happens it will be a shame considering its been a long time since the fans was as united as we have been in the past 6 months.

I don't think it's helpful being orchestrated by someone on a different continent who doesn't have the benefit of the feeling around the city.
Is just the start today i hope we just have to keep it up and put pressure on them. Back the team in games and keep asking and try get answers from the board

I don't think it's helpful being orchestrated by someone on a different continent who doesn't have the benefit of the feeling around city
So what do you suggest then mate if you want change but don’t want to protest , This doesn’t half annoy me especially with local fans maybe this protest won’t make much of a difference but at least there having a go I’d like to see these local blues faces at the end of the season if we are relegated.If you’d don’t want to go down then don’t but don’t start goin on about the feel round the city

See, the last two sentences confuse me. Do people want Moshiri gone? The message seems to be that we just want his money but don't want him to run the club?
He doesn't run the club day to day.

Blue Bill and DBB run the club.

Joe Lewis owns Tottenham, Daniel Levy runs it.

Moshiri (oddly) trusts them and has signed cheques at there request for years.

We should be dreaming of a orible tit like Levy. We'd be miles away from the state we're in today.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.