#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Everton End.

Also this:
"Everton are looking to drastically improve commercially, it dawned on Farhad Moshiri when he arrived at the airport for a shareholders meeting last week and other clubs were displayed everywhere in some capacity, whether it be kits or advertising."

This phrase comes to mind-apt since we've just been to America.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”​

― Abraham Lincoln

It dawned on me the more noise the fans make the more it gets a reaction from the club. The only problem is they're full of tripe. They're so
detached from the fans it's unreal.

I worry that the Everton fan board will be puppets just to report this kind of drivel from the club be it the owner, or Billy Liar or DBB.

6 years that revelation has taken him...

This timing argument really confuses me

Which is now the wrong time and when will be the right time?

My opinion is that the timing argument is not a fair argument. Those that use it will not support protest or change at any time. I wish they would just say it
The confusion rests with the 27 minute group: when are they going to defecate or get off the pot? They want a change of boardroom they say at one moment, then they say maybe Moshiri has to go...or maybe he can stay.

I mean, the messaging is appalling.

It's easy to achieve really:

KEIOC - keep the club in Liverpool
The Blue Union - sell up Kenwright

...both successful because ultimately that's what happened.

Get a core message together and stick to it.

I`ve seen all the messages from the campaign, they have called for people attending to leave the statues, Goodison and the memorials alone, no defacing.

IF this happens this will be down to the individual and not the campaign as they are doing their best to communicate defacing anything is unacceptable.
Although I don’t agree I can see why people would be tempted to paint over kenwrights fat mush , the cheek of him having his face up on our timeline as if him buying us one some highlight in our history

The 27 minute group are also wrong in their calculation at not protesting before the Kiev game too.

That let's the board off the hook when all eyes will be on that game.

There's no reason a protest cant take place before that game. It wouldn't be insensitive at all.

The 27 minute group are also wrong in their calculation at not protesting before the Kiev game too.

There's no reason a protest cant take place before that game. It wouldn't be insensitive at all.
Yeah cant take this opinion seriously

You were massively critical of protesting during the game last season

Your posts in this thread are a load of rubbish

I know lots of reds. If I didnt have reds as mates I would have no mates. They laugh at us because we are absolutely rubbish at football and ran in shambolic fashion. Its nothing to do with our supporters.

And I find it totally ridiculous how so many of our fans are more concerned about having a go at other fans than the failings of the club. Its bizarre.
I'd rather have no mates tbh

Think a lot of it is perception mate an the papers would have a field day if it was on the day of “the match for peace “ or whatever it is there calling it, kenwrights big production

I was hoping the club would preempt any protest with a Saint Bill press release or even a leak of a signing but nowt.
Hope those who are going have a safe and productive day. Maybe the club will erect a big poster outside so those who don't agree with the protest can happily clap a big image of Saint Bill.

hope it works
My hope is it's well attended and gets a suitable amount of coverage in the media. I hope those interviewed in tbe press speak calmly and clearly over what the protest is over. (I doubt the echo will give it much, their latest piece mentions Moshiri several times, Kenwright or DBB have been edited out from all the negativity)

If the club doesn't respond in the coming days I hope those involved stick to the task and even more take part next time.

If people waver because "the club aren't bothered" then it's lost already.

I don't think they will waver, they seem pretty determind and they're better organised now than in the early days. It's hard getting a bunch of people singing from the same sheet but they're getting there.

More power to them.

Catterick, a successful manager of a great team got jostled at Blackpool, Melon Head has only ever had a talking to. We should have made every visit a difficult one years ago.

If I was within a reasonable distance I'd be there today. The campaign timing was kind of unfortunate last season. With the change in manager breaking the atmosphere that had built up and then subsequently the great escape taking priority derailed the campaign. Now it's clear that the fans are behind lampard and the team the game now has to be a unrelenting campaign against this shower of charlatans on the board who look destined to take us down under their watch.

One thing that negatively impacts the campaign imo is the esk. While he is a bit marmite he is a good speaker and would make a good front man but calling for direct talks with a club owner while hiding behind a pseudonym lacks credibility.

I understand all the protecting his business etc but now is the point to decide if he really wants to push this agenda forward with the campaign or not. I mean if they ever met face to face would the press need to photoshop a photo of dixie over his face.

Anyway good luck to all that attend today.

Status
Not open for further replies.