#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well wish for heatwave to come in for the rest of the week. Kenwright will never go unless he snuffs it or is forced to step down due to severe health reasons. And when that day comes watch the tributes painting him as some heroic figure by the club media's department and his mates in the media, it will make you want to vomit.

He's a liar, a fool and an arrogant four-letter word. The damage he's done to Everton's standing in the game has been catastrophic and possibly beyond all repair. Anyone who defends him is either clueless, a total moron or just an attention-seeking bum. When he's gone it'll be the club's best day since last lifting the title in 1987.

Good luck to them I guess, Prentice and co will no doubt rally the troops soon enough.

My advice for them for what’s it’s worth, stick to the facts and don’t engage with the trolls and stirrers who spout the usual “Kopite behaviour “ “get behind the team” and the rest of the shame tactic nonsense. Don’t let them put you off.

Need a proper group with a clear direction who don't go quiet after a couple of wins but come out like screaming hyenas after a loss. Some good people (were) are in the group but it's ran by a massive egomaniac

Posted this in the board thread bus as my ego is as big as Kenwrights I'll stick it here too.

Said it for a long time, the 27 campaign, the Blue Union and others before them..... Proper Evertonians who just want better than what's being dished up. The stick they get for trying something is ridiculous. Honestly? I don't agree with their matchday strategy at Goodison but I guess I'm more disruptive than they are.

They actually believe our motto is something worth striving for. The fact it's really hard to be competitive in modern football with rules designed to protect the 'top teams' shouldn't prevent us from working to improve in every possible way to get closer to all those teams teams we've fallen behind.

Our board is stuck in the past, led by a sentimental old fool who is worryingly out of touch or just plain deluded. (delete as appropriate) Moshiris biggest mistake (and there's plenty to chose from) was not launching him into Liverpool Bay on day one and installing actual business professionals to protect and grow his investment. There's clubs in the National League with a more clearly defined strategy than Everton.

They should be ashamed of themselves. The 2nd best paid board in the league and and continually languishing near the bottom. Unable to properly support the manager because they have broken spending rules that everybody in football is aware of. Crowing about 'club record' commercial deals with companies linked to our owner with absolutely zero input from our commercial department.

High horse preaching about betting sponsors only to go cap in hand to another once Putin decided to invade Ukraine. Utterly embassing.

Yet people defend them. "What about Everton in the Community? Thats something to be proud of!“ Guess what? We're not the only club to have a charity arm. Without digging I'd wager a few others does similar levels of great work as Everton. We only hear about it because Everton has very little else to shout about. The charity arm and the stadium.

The stadium? Absolutely NOTHING to do with this board. Don't ever forget that. This board, this chairman LIED to shareholders over Kings Dock. Money was secure, 'Ringfenced.' It wasn't, he even turned down the offer of money from a fellow board member because it meant good old Bill diluting his grip on the throne. God knows where we'd be now had we moved into Kings Dock around 2006/2007. He then listens to 'friends of Everton' who whisper sweet nothings into his ear over Kirkby. "Effectively free", Goodison can't get a safety certificate, we have to move. He was going to relocate us out of the city, our city as the senior club and turn us into Wigan. An afterthought where nobody gives a toss.

"But he's an Evertonian!"

If he was he'd have sold and stepped aside years ago. He's had opportunities but as with everything else.... Bill comes first.

Fans who support him? I feel sorry for them. It's tiring trying to explain to them. They'll never get it. They have the Everton they deserve.

The rest of us should fight for it. Put aside whatever thoughts you have about people involved in the campaign (all good Evertonians by the way, so that's weird in itself) and support the message. You have absolutely no right to piss and moan about how crap Everton are yet mock the 27 people for trying something.

The time for Change was when Kings Dock fell through due to our chairman's ineptitude and egotistical behaviour. Still, better late the never.

• Farhad Moshiri (including share purchases) has committed more than £800 million to his ownership of Everton. The club’s issues have not been one of lack of resources. They are down to poor leadership, poor decision making and poor execution. Aggregate losses to June 2021 (the date of the last accounts) are £356 million. We estimate further losses of £72 million for 2021/22 - accounts yet to be published.
That's an astounding commitment.

What a fool our major shareholder is for not recognising the shortcomings of our board when he was considering the purchase.

Moshiri can be accused of many things and they're right, the evidence is there for all to see. He cannot be accused of a lack of ambition/financial commitment.

He's been let down (massively) by his incompetent board of directors.

The day Kenwright leaves Everton (hopefully long before he's carried off in a box) I'll celebrate like a cup win.

He's disgusting.

Posted this in the board thread bus as my ego is as big as Kenwrights I'll stick it here too.

Said it for a long time, the 27 campaign, the Blue Union and others before them..... Proper Evertonians who just want better than what's being dished up. The stick they get for trying something is ridiculous. Honestly? I don't agree with their matchday strategy at Goodison but I guess I'm more disruptive than they are.

They actually believe our motto is something worth striving for. The fact it's really hard to be competitive in modern football with rules designed to protect the 'top teams' shouldn't prevent us from working to improve in every possible way to get closer to all those teams teams we've fallen behind.

Our board is stuck in the past, led by a sentimental old fool who is worryingly out of touch or just plain deluded. (delete as appropriate) Moshiris biggest mistake (and there's plenty to chose from) was not launching him into Liverpool Bay on day one and installing actual business professionals to protect and grow his investment. There's clubs in the National League with a more clearly defined strategy than Everton.

They should be ashamed of themselves. The 2nd best paid board in the league and and continually languishing near the bottom. Unable to properly support the manager because they have broken spending rules that everybody in football is aware of. Crowing about 'club record' commercial deals with companies linked to our owner with absolutely zero input from our commercial department.

High horse preaching about betting sponsors only to go cap in hand to another once Putin decided to invade Ukraine. Utterly embassing.

Yet people defend them. "What about Everton in the Community? Thats something to be proud of!“ Guess what? We're not the only club to have a charity arm. Without digging I'd wager a few others does similar levels of great work as Everton. We only hear about it because Everton has very little else to shout about. The charity arm and the stadium.

The stadium? Absolutely NOTHING to do with this board. Don't ever forget that. This board, this chairman LIED to shareholders over Kings Dock. Money was secure, 'Ringfenced.' It wasn't, he even turned down the offer of money from a fellow board member because it meant good old Bill diluting his grip on the throne. God knows where we'd be now had we moved into Kings Dock around 2006/2007. He then listens to 'friends of Everton' who whisper sweet nothings into his ear over Kirkby. "Effectively free", Goodison can't get a safety certificate, we have to move. He was going to relocate us out of the city, our city as the senior club and turn us into Wigan. An afterthought where nobody gives a toss.

"But he's an Evertonian!"

If he was he'd have sold and stepped aside years ago. He's had opportunities but as with everything else.... Bill comes first.

Fans who support him? I feel sorry for them. It's tiring trying to explain to them. They'll never get it. They have the Everton they deserve.

The rest of us should fight for it. Put aside whatever thoughts you have about people involved in the campaign (all good Evertonians by the way, so that's weird in itself) and support the message. You have absolutely no right to piss and moan about how crap Everton are yet mock the 27 people for trying something.

The time for Change was when Kings Dock fell through due to our chairman's ineptitude and egotistical behaviour. Still, better late the never.
Bravo, well said that man.
Stands to applaud ??????

I agree change is needed. I’m not sure what the best way to go about it is but something needs to be done.
But that's the problem.

Better to do something instead of sitting around trying to formulate the perfect strategy for the next 5/10/28 years.

No fan led campaign has universal support, but it's quite sad that those who stick their heads above the parapet have to fend of slings and arrows from apathetic Evertonians as well as members of staff loyal to Kim Jung-Bill.

If you're not voicing your displeasure at the current state of Everton (and pointing out the ongoing failings of those in charge to other supporters) you're part of the problem.

We're in this mess because protest is shouted down as 'Kopite' behaviour. I'd take that over our current slow death.

My worry with this is that there is a lot of talk down here that Moyes will get the boot shortly (relationship with G&S has soured) and Moshiri and co will try and bring him back as some sort of solution to appease the disgruntled fans.

My worry with this is that there is a lot of talk down here that Moyes will get the boot shortly (relationship with G&S has soured) and Moshiri and co will try and bring him back as some sort of solution to appease the disgruntled fans.

Would that genuinely appease anybody? Or just reveal a staggering lack of imagination, planning and knowledge?

It's so depressing it still needs to be laid out for people. :rant:
Exactly.

The message is the Supportive Evidence that cannot be argued… the sooner more Blues wake up to the fact that the club is going backwards as quickly as all the other clubs accelerate away into the distance, the better.

Some need to read the message and not focus on who or who may not have had input to the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.