27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
090E9723-00DA-46BF-8042-B9F833EB1E30.jpeg

This one freaks me out a bit.

Poorly worded tweet and that “?” stuff is jarring.

Listening and reading to people, I get the impression from some that regardless what they do , in your heart you won’t support them and should just say so. I have more respect for those that openly oppose regardless how obnoxious and belittling they are.

.They have little chance of gathering majority of the fans imho. The mindset just isn’t there.

Most fans dont mind Moshiri thats the ultimate truth. I know the aim of this movement is more for Moshiri to sort the board out than to chase him out but most fans will see protests and assume its to hound Farhad out.

There is little appetite for that regardless of what the loud dissenting voices on social media say.

Most fans obviously want Kenwright out - the movement should just change to focusing on removing him and making their name/aim obvious.

Most fans dont mind Moshiri thats the ultimate truth. I know the aim of this movement is more for Moshiri to sort the board out than to chase him out but most fans will see protests and assume its to hound Farhad out.

There is little appetite for that regardless of what the loud dissenting voices on social media say.

Most fans obviously want Kenwright out - the movement should just change to focusing on removing him and making their name/aim obvious.

As i said , any protest won’t gather a substantial number. You can see it, I can see it. The mindset isn’t there. Let’s be real here, some want them to mess up because of the belief it will have a tremendous effect on what happens on the field .

And let’s not forget, the empty suggestions, the constant do this, why don’t you do that. They have no intentions of supporting this campaign , none, they should be honest about it.

They messed up here. Whilst I agree people should make it known they are not content with these so called custodians of the club I feel it will eventually fall on deaf ears or worse be the scapegoats for the clubs abysmal performance because this what they are dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.