27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s laughing his head off over being bailed out by an event that has a <10% of happening I’d be very surprised.

The remote possibility that Benitez is going to ‘shut them up’ by getting a result on Monday is the least of the concerns for the organisers of this.

You're probably right. More likely he's laughing his head off that no one is bothered and they can all carry on with business as usual.

I couldn’t care less what he thinks
You should do. It'll make it that much easier for his team to turn up and take the points when we need a line drawn in the sand with these bad results.

This mooted protest (which will barely happen IMO) is calculated to eject the manager not pitchfork the board of directors.

Most sensible people know that.

I'm in.
But one thing that rankles me is my target for this, is the best seats, fenced off area square in the mainstand.
Who are all these people? Do they pay to get in? Is it a free bar and buffet? Half of them seem to miss 27 minutes of the 2nd half every match.
Are these involved in the custodianship of our club? Do they care or just enjoy a freebie?

You should do. It'll make it that much easier for his team to turn up and take the points when we need a line drawn in the sand with these bad results.

This mooted protest (which will barely happen IMO) is calculated to eject the manager not pitchfork the board of directors.

Most sensible people know that.
We’ll never agree . Because you are the type of person who will see a situation and be against it regardless.

i won’t be responding to you again it’s a waste of time .

Status
Not open for further replies.