27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah well that's the thing isn't it. When you shake things up, you might just get a 'change' you didn't expect. Creating a crisis mentality at the club, may not be all good news strategy wise.

we don’t need to go in the bottom 3 to make change. losing week in week out is creating it.
I know you are, Chris, it's just all these others criticising the manager and planning a demo, that are ruining things.

wtf

I know you are, Chris, it's just all these others criticising the manager and planning a demo, that are ruining things.
They’re not ruining anything though.

They’re fully supporting the team and protesting the shambolic running of this club.

It’s correct and a message needs to be sent to the idiotic owner who is on par with the Venkys

They’re not ruining anything though.

They’re fully supporting the team and protesting the shambolic running of this club.

It’s correct and a message needs to be sent to the idiotic owner who is on par with the Venkys
give or take half a billion

give or take half a billion
About £100m he spent on players himself, ye’know because that’s what an owner does; buys players for the club.

And he can spend another half a billion if he wants, but as THE OWNER he has not put any form of plan in place so he’ll be pissing it up the wall.

Just because he spent money doesn’t make him any less incompetent than those clowns at Blackburn

the planned demonstration right in the middle of a game is entirely a section of the fanbase's fault

No the failure that has led to some fans taking small actions after 25-30 years, is definitely not the fan's fault. The failure lies at the feet of those in decision making positions at the club.

I don't understand your argument, unless you are happy with the club's current position. If you are then fair enough, but I'm not.

No doubt to go watch Corrie on catchup.
He's probably back in it again, he's sold Betty's hotpot recipe full rights to Mr Ahmed who's dishing it out hand over fist in the Rovers,. In the meantime Bill stands at the end of the bar proudly claiming he made it, and awaits to take the plaudits..
Only he has just found Mr Ahmed has been using horse meat, so he's blamed it on Jack Duckworth and given him his marching orders.
(queue theme tune)

About £100m he spent on players himself, ye’know because that’s what an owner does; buys players for the club.

And he can spend another half a billion if he wants, but as THE OWNER he has not put any form of plan in place so he’ll be pissing it up the wall.

Just because he spent money doesn’t make him any less incompetent than those clowns at Blackburn
The fact that it has come to this is the clubs fault
our sense of entitlement is bullet proof. Leeds have just spent 20 years down among the drega and are currently stinking the place out after a hugely impressive first season. Where are there 'not good enough' demonstrations? No, they are backing the team through a difficult spell, Which is what we should be doing, and not upbraiding an owner who has lashed out so much of his own money on us.

No the failure that has led to some fans taking small actions after 25-30 years, is definitely not the fan's fault. The failure lies at the feet of those in decision making positions at the club.

I don't understand your argument, unless you are happy with the club's current position. If you are then fair enough, but I'm not.
we couldn't spend cos of FFP, we've had an injury list from hell, playing unfit players, and a really tough run of fixtures. It's a tough patch. What you don't do is throw your toys out of the pram, you back the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.