27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure money doesn't equate to morale and mental health.
They are still people with issues. Yep they suck at playing top flight football under this manager. But they are not immune to the effects of criticism and people targeting them for verbal abuse in a toxic atmosphere
It is a major factor, trust me, seen it 1st hand

I go down for a beer handy anyway, but this season due to the lack of experienced, nay even bar staff and the ineptitude I've been going even earlier.

When people go down will anyone be drinking, are most milling around or getting off, I'll have to go down b4 27 minutes just to get the half time sherries in.

I go down for a beer handy anyway, but this season due to the lack of experienced, nay even bar staff and the ineptitude I've been going even earlier.

When people go down will anyone be drinking, are most milling around or getting off, I'll have to go down b4 27 minutes just to get the half time sherries in.

I can imagine it'll be rammed of people standing gormlessly whilst you try to squeeze past to get your bev.

Low on morals. Would you like to give us a few examples? :p

I must add, the mood of the group must be quite low as well. Related to their lack of moral fiber? :)

Just messin' mate, but that typo gave me a wee laugh so I thank you. :)
Yeah, phones are PITA for missing or adding letters!

But still, we know what I meant.

I'm glad you can still laugh... at wee.... ;)

I think fans will be patient IF - the big IF - the communication improves. Direct engagement with the fans either through forums, an elected group of representatives or simliar and Moshiri can take the whole fan base on the journey with him.

But if he's only going to clue in Jim 'kin White....no it won't take long before we're back here again.
Imagine sitting down and having that conversation with Farhad.

For gods sake stop talking to Jim White before the fans of your club!

even now there has been no communication with the fans from anyone. even when there is a planned protest going ahead at the game, nobody has even put a jarg video out saying we understand your concerns and we will take them on board. Nothing, whatsoever.

And then they wonder why fans are protesting when to find anything out they have to listen to bleeding talksport in the hopes jim white has 'tricked' moshiri into telling him things again

I’ll have a pint and go back for the 2nd half.

our friends in the media are now wall to wall covering the proposed flounce out and its repercussions. They are very much enjoying detailing Everton, a club in crisis. Of course, none of these headlines would exist if the flounce hadn't been on the cards, so well done those fans calling on the board to give them the best. Obv, half a billion isn't enough, it also has to be spent well. And if it's not spent well, well we're going to flounce out half way through a crucial game.. One more push and hopefully we'll be in the bottom three. I wonder will we all still be congratulating each other after we've booted Benitez, and appointed a humdrum manager who leads us to the trap door. The sheer folly of this is breathtaking. Undermining the. manager, whilst knowing that the alternatives will no doubt be Fat Frank Duncan Nuno or Mourinho,

our friends in the media are now wall to wall covering the proposed flounce out and its repercussions. They are very much enjoying detailing Everton, a club in crisis. Of course, none of these headlines would exist if the flounce hadn't been on the cards, so well done those fans calling on the board to give them the best. Obv, half a billion isn't enough, it also has to be spent well. And if it's not spent well, well we're going to flounce out half way through a crucial game.. One more push and hopefully we'll be in the bottom three. I wonder will we all still be congratulating each other after we've booted Benitez, and appointed a humdrum manager who leads us to the trap door. The sheer folly of this is breathtaking. Undermining the. manager, whilst knowing that the alternatives will no doubt be Fat Frank Duncan Nuno or Mourinho,
No mate . Every manager position filled in recents weeks. We are now the talking point .

Status
Not open for further replies.