27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter knobs, made back pages of some of the morning papers,why spray "Pereiro out,Lampard In" when nobody even has the job yet ? Lampard is a Chelsea legend and the cockney wide boys never settle in the up North. I was in jail with one of the whining sods, always going on about the North being too cold.

You might find Dave that this evenings 'event' wasn't a #27years campaign 'event'.
Although they're happy to claim it now, along with the usual ego hungry groups connected to them.

The biggest problem that I could see, and have raised with them several times (to no reply) is that they're great at talking the issues to death in spaces and tweets. They're great at creating a logo and engaging with their clique.

However, they're awful at trying to unionise fans, engage with fans, include fans and most importantly....show us the plans to interact or engage with the board.

I'm 100% behind the protests and the message set out by them, but it smacks of a few well known fan groups trying to get limelight/show their super bloos, single handedly saving the club.

It should be simple:

Lay out the problems and what we want to change.
Engage with all fans on planned events (with plenty of notice)
Explain their plan to engage with the board.

Although they're happy to claim it now, along with the usual ego hungry groups connected to them.

The biggest problem that I could see, and have raised with them several times (to no reply) is that they're great at talking the issues to death in spaces and tweets. They're great at creating a logo and engaging with their clique.

However, they're awful at trying to unionise fans, engage with fans, include fans and most importantly....show us the plans to interact or engage with the board.

I'm 100% behind the protests and the message set out by them, but it smacks of a few well known fan groups trying to get limelight/show their super bloos, single handedly saving the club.

It should be simple:

Lay out the problems and what we want to change.
Engage with all fans on planned events (with plenty of notice)
Explain their plan to engage with the board.

It was that Hooton FC that had the idea wasn't it?

Look maybe it is certain fan groups cynically trying to hog the limelight but the important thing is the 27 campaign has got fans to speak out more, and any protests will be stronger under a singular umbrella rather than loads of fringe groups.

Basically, I think we're dealing with a bunch of young working class lads that don't really know what they're doing but at least they're trying to garner support and make this mess known to the public.

Just listened to that lad who was on the train Thursday with Big Dunc, on twitter spaces, bit of an eye opener. Sounds like more than ever that the no one knows wtf is going on at the club. Who sold Lucas Digne? Who brought in
Mykolenko? Sounds like Dunc has a few tales to tell.

Just listened to that lad who was on the train Thursday with Big Dunc, on twitter spaces, bit of an eye opener. Sounds like more than ever that the no one knows wtf is going on at the club. Who sold Lucas Digne? Who brought in
Mykolenko? Sounds like Dunc has a few tales to tell.

Or that we have some attention seeking fans who want a piece of the el bobble spaces pie?

The protesters forced the owner/board to act and sack Brands. The protesters forced the owener/board to sack the kopite manager. The protesters forced the owner/board to back off appointing the Portuguese big-mouth no-mark as manager. The protesters are the only reason anything even vaguely productive and positive has happened at the club this season. Protesting works when its done at the right time and for the right reasons.

Utter knobs, made back pages of some of the morning papers,why spray "Pereiro out,Lampard In" when nobody even has the job yet ? Lampard is a Chelsea legend and the cockney wide boys never settle in the up North. I was in jail with one of the whining sods, always going on about the North being too cold.

? ? ?

The 27years campaign was not about Brands or Benitez and whilst the campaign would dearly like to see the back of the Chairman and CEO, it is primarily aimed at getting the majority shareholder to realise that the management of the club in his name has failed for the entirety of his six years.

Changes to the structure and quality of the boardroom and how the club is run going forward are the paramount concerns and only…only Farhad Moshiri can make and bring about the necessary changes to genuinely move the club forward.

The 27years campaign was not about Brands or Benitez and whilst the campaign would dearly like to see the back of the Chairman and CEO, it is primarily aimed at getting the majority shareholder to realise that the management of the club in his name has failed for the entirety of his six years.

Changes to the structure and quality of the boardroom and how the club is run going forward are the paramount concerns and only…only Farhad Moshiri can make and bring about the necessary changes to genuinely move the club forward.
All seems to have died on its arse currently tho.

We are quite the fickle bunch.

But to be fair, not a lot to have a pop about the last 24 hours.

xD

All seems to have died on its arse currently tho.

We are quite the fickle bunch.

But to be fair, not a lot to have a pop about the last 24 hours.

xD
It has far from died on its arse as you put it... but, there will be nothing happening on Saturday so I'm told as everyone needs to and should be right behind the new manager and the team he selects.

It has far from died on its arse as you put it... but, there will be nothing happening on Saturday so I'm told as everyone needs to and should be right behind the new manager and the team he selects.
I mean it wasnt a slight.

Rightly so we should be doing nothing but fully supporting the players and manager for the remaining games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.